Cant collect Perfume

So, I had a slightly different thought, and I wanted to enlist some help to test it, just to see if it was even feasible.

<a class="ipsAttachLink" href="<___base_url___>/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=3065" data-fileid="3065">TavernTest.pkm</a>

This mod let's the vanilla Storage Barn store Luxuries.  Since the Storage Barn doesn't give happiness, citizens won't pilfer the stores, and will let them just sit there.

This mod also turns the Inn & Garden into a proper market.  For testing, it employs a vendor to make it easy.  They will go around and collect luxuries they can find and store them in the Inn & Garden, and then people will come to the Inn and partake.

For this very basic test, only the vanilla Storage Barn and the huge Inn & Garden building have been altered, so don't complain that other buildings aren't changed.

If you decide to test this, and try to use it on a saved game, remember that this will only affect newly built buildings. Already built ones will be unaffected.

I did do a quick 3 minute test, and it does work; I just don't know how it would work in a real functioning city or if weird things might pop up.

I'll test this tonight and get back to you.