Cant collect Perfume

Few days ago I downloaded new Megamod 8 RC 2 and started new game, and after building first trade post (standard one) I looked what items I can use for trade and decided to build perfumery for perfume since materials required for perfume is eazy to gather and I expected perfume to have high trade value. Everything was fine except production stopped on 48 perfume produced and nobody is collecting perfume to put it in storage. I checked everything cant find any problem, I have enough room in storage, got 700+ flowers 300+ water, luxury limit is set to 500 its only luxury product I produce so far even checked if I have free laborers if they need to collect and put in storage. Both storage barn and marketplace is near perfumery so its not distance. In town hall production tab it says I produced 48 luxury I used 0 and I have 0. Worked is just idling all the time, trued to reset production same thing happen worked started producing and stopped on 48 and no perfume in storage. I can see blue box of perfume next to the perfumery but no one ever come to collect it.

ok,i don't use the <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>. based on what you are saying the perfume should store as luxury. i would build a luxury cellar ,add it to the perfumery for close storage.have you tried to send it to a trading post? does seem odd that it isn't being stored in a general barn though.

perfume should be Custom7 : Miscelleneous (Trade only items.)

Thank you both I found solution, when I increased limit to Miscelleneous items it started producing more but still didn't collect perfume and in production tab on town hall is still showing that I produce luxury so I increased luxury limit to be same us Miscelleneous and it started collecting in barn.

I'm getting the feeling the whole chain is borked somehow. Seems way too much flower production, problems with storage, and generally over produced, almost makes everything else obsolete.

I'm assuming that you are using the current version of MegaMod?  Flower production has been lowered somewhat from when it was first added and most people seem to be happy with the current production chain.  Since perfume is a luxury, you need to have storage for luxuries such as taverns or those that say they are for storage.  If you are producing too much perfume, you can stop work for a while. Do you have another question?

I don't know why, but I've always had a problem getting luxury items into taverns.  I build a tavern and staff it, and it just sits there empty, for literally years of game time.  But, when I build little cellars all over the place to hold the perfume or ale or what have you, everything starts working.  So, that's what I'd recommend if you're having problems with the perfume chain.

wondering if in <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>, the perfumery should have the exact same code as the Tavern but with perfume crafted and stored there.

That's not a terrible idea. But n it would make it so *all* luxuries can be stored there, too.

Quote:
1 hour ago, Kralyerg said:

That's not a terrible idea. But n it would make it so *all* luxuries can be stored there, too.

bah maybe some perfume is already storing in the taverns ? works both ways