MegaMod 8 RC3 Discussion / Bug Reports

Quote:
Just now, wisco said:

I just started a game and I don't have any problems with orchards!

which type of orchards do you use? I always use the Dense Orchard

I have used all the orchards in the <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> mod.

mkay.... hmm... not sure what's going on then

wow... now the whole game won't start anymore.... what on earth.... 

EDIT: removed the save files, started a fresh game, tried to build an orchard field. When I tried to select it, the game crashed again. 

These are my game settings atm 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...1340912664

EDIT2: I am starting to suspect it has something to do with the Crops DSSV setting... 

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a>, could you chime in on this? 

Quote:
1 hour ago, Sabouma said:

build an orchard field. When I tried to select it, the game crashed again

Well, it's definitely doing it, but I don't know why.

It's only with the Easy-Crops DSSV starting condition. When I try others, everything is normal.  But I don't understand what is wrong. Easy-Crops and Easy-Orchards is identical except for the number of crop/orchard seeds you start with. But one crashes and the other doesn't.

And with Easy-Crops, it's not just the Orchard, my Crop fields and even Pastures crash when I use that one.

Starting Conditions don't change anything about the game, except for what is available to you at the beginning.  It literally cannot affect how fields work.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a> is there a stand alone version of the decorative flowers and trees in the <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>?

did you verified the list of crops , the list of orchards and the list of livestocks in the starting condition ? (the patterns list it will RNG roll from)

Quote:
1 hour ago, Ketchup said:

did you verified the list

I have them set so that all of the start conditions pull from the same set of seeds and livestock, from the same file, so I know they're exactly the same.  One starting condition shouldn't be affected but not others.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/77-wisco/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="77" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/77-wisco/">@wisco</a>Unfortunately, there isn't currently any standalone version of the decorative flowers and trees from <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/77-wisco/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="77" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/77-wisco/">@wisco</a> kid1293's Deco Pack has some really nice decorative items. It contains 5 mods with various decorative items including plants, flowers, trees, crates, wreaths, etc.  It's available at WorldofBanished.com. 

I think those flowers are from SpringIsComing which is a mod Kralyerg is working on for someone. It isn't yet complete but K included what he has in <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />