MegaMod 8 RC3 Discussion / Bug Reports

Hello. Is it possible to return a white fence, which can be located on the road (along the edge). This was in <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 7. Sorry for my English, I'm writing a translator through Google.

Quote:
17 minutes ago, estherhb said:

Kralyerg is working on a Zip file for you. It will be almost 2x the size of the Rar file. Will post a link when it's done.

Thank you

I have no idea why this is giving me such trouble. But that you for trying to help.

I keep getting crashes every time i try to select house from New medieval houses , multilevel ones.  Everything else from this author works properly, but the moment i select icon to build any multilevel house game instantly crashes.

these multi level need 1.0.7 170910 because they use the very new feature : using more than 3 building materials (extended up to 6)

make sure you have the 170910

Quote:
59 minutes ago, Ketchup said:

these multi level need 1.0.7 170910 because they use the very new feature : using more than 3 building materials (extended up to 6)

make sure you have the 170910

Yes, I have correct version. Somehow, I got my problem solved by reinstalling game. Thanks for reply, I really love those beautiful houses, and playing without them caused endless frustration

Quote:
17 minutes ago, Lintashi said:

Yes, I have correct version. Somehow, I got my problem solved by reinstalling game. Thanks for reply, I really love those beautiful houses, and playing without them caused endless frustration

i fully understand, these houses are very beautiful. 

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/153-feneris/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="153" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/153-feneris/">@Feneris</a> Here's a zip file of MM8 RC3.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RNBx-IE...sp=sharing

It's 2.36GB, as opposed to the 1.31GB that the rar file is.  That's the main reason I chose the rar format.

I don't know why it's giving you so much trouble either.  Everyone else who had an issue with the rar file just needed to update their program (7zip or whatever) and then it worked fine. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />

from which mod are those beautifull flowers on the attached screenshot  ?  is there a seperate version?

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_03/2018-03-24.thumb.jpg.9c82fae4418eef4fb98ec427c74a350f.jpg[/img]

Just now I placed an orchard field. When it was finished and I wanted to assign the type of orchard, my game crashed. This crash has happened 2 times, so it cannot be a coincidence.... 

Quote:
6 minutes ago, Sabouma said:

Just now I placed an orchard field. When it was finished and I wanted to assign the type of orchard, my game crashed. This crash has happened 2 times, so it cannot be a coincidence.... 

I just started a game and I don't have any problems with orchards!