MegaMod 8 RC3 Discussion / Bug Reports

Hi! In advance I apologize for errors, I used google translate.

After the RC3 test, there are several problems that I have from version 1, before that no one wrote about them (or I did not see / missed the message), maybe only I have these errors:

1) End of roads is doubled in the Toolbar

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_03/double_road.jpg.4157555d671b8da4cd96f2c5ba04bb33.jpg[/img]

2) Canal mod from the beginning was with the error model of the bridge (the installation on top Canal mod did not solve the problem)

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_03/Canal.jpg.c53e2c0a3cceffcac68512be7ee68c29.jpg" data-fileid="2979">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_03/Canal.thumb.jpg.ac01361fc1b80fcf53216ef662eb3756.jpg[/img]</a>

3) An angel statue with an error in the texture / model (the installation on top Statue Plus mod did not solve the problem)

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_03/Angel_statua.jpg.3e700f4b9c24de29d438f0ae5d52be6e.jpg[/img]

4) Did not find the fish farm icon in the toolbar menu

I will be very grateful if someone will help with the solution of the problem. I'm not completely sure that someone has the same problems, otherwise they would have written (or I'm not attentive).

Issues can't be fixed unless someone reports them - that's why beta versions are released. Kralyerg will fix these for the next release.  Thanks for letting us know; please report any other issues you find.

The workshop from Kid's Forest Outpost says it can make linen coats out of flax, but the worker never gets the flax out of storage--they just idle and you get the Null symbol like you're out of resources.  I haven't checked any of Kid's other workshops from different theme sets, so I don't know if it's a problem with them as well, or not.

Hi! 

I saw a list of problems and wanted to clarify my message about the fish farm (although I'm glad that Kid1293's Fish Farm will add to the main toolbar).
I Did not find the fish farm v3 from black liquid software, all menus revised, but never found: 

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_03/FishFarm.jpg.8b868cfd6029cb55f8d7416e9f69364c.jpg[/img]

I've tried downloading the latest version and all I keep getting is a file that's buggy and won't unzip

Pastures growing Trade Beef Cows and Trade Deer are producing Trade Horses

Quote:
2 hours ago, Tigrica said:

I Did not find the fish farm v3 from black liquid software, all menus revised, but never found: 

That's not actually a full mod.  It's an Edit of a different mod, called Fish Farm.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=328091553

I don't have the code to put the full mod in <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>.  I don't know how to get ahold of the original author.

Quote:
2 hours ago, Goblin Girl said:

but the worker never gets the flax out of storage-

Fixed for the next release.

Quote:
1 hour ago, Kralyerg said:

That's not actually a full mod.  It's an Edit of a different mod, called Fish Farm.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=328091553

I don't have the code to put the full mod in <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>.  I don't know how to get ahold of the original author.

In other words, the fish farm I need to download separately, but the roof will be like in version 3?

Thank you!

Quote:
26 minutes ago, Tigrica said:

In other words, the fish farm I need to download separately, but the roof will be like in version 3?

Yes, if you put it underneath <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>.

If you want the original one, put it above <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>.