would like to swap trees back...

sadly it did not work stiles. No problems swapping to MM8, put <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Terrain at top of list, ensured it was enabled in new game but still I get black-leaved trees instead of the silver birch, which I  love for their grace and seasonal colour. Disappointed [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" /> I shall revert to 1.75 again. If you should  sometime discover  that  a solution has been found ( I cannot be the only one noticing this) I would be  pleased to hear. Thank you for your help.

PS Tried everything I can think of. <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Terrain is fine does what it says, but not in MM8. Maritime trees also  changes to  other trees - but not the  birch, and does not get on with MM8. Having no mods except MM8 does not  solve the issue, so I know it is not because of some other mod, it is just MM8... am I the only one who can see this? Surely not.. back to 1.75 (sigh) exits to sad music.. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" /> 

The change in trees was inadvertently caused by the addition of a new mod to MM8 just before it was published. Kralyerg has fixed this issue for the next release. Unfortunately, I don't know of anyway to fix this problem until the new MM8 is released. For now, I'm using <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.76 with 40 or so of my favorite mods.

esther I so appreciate your kindness in  keeping me informed. I  can wait until the next release. Thank you for telling me [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />