Keep certain things out of the market buildings.

Quote:
1 hour ago, estherhb said:

Kralyerg verified that the Central Market and other <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Markets have code that specifies the max % of categories (such as Stone, Food, Fuel, etc.) markets will store. This was adjusted when the additional flags were added so a few items will not inundate a market. The total storage for the Central Market is 18,500 which indicates the total weight of goods not the item count.  Stone, Iron and Charcoal should not take up 90% of your Central Market. If so, it is likely that you are using a mod that is causing that. Please let us know which mods you are using, the versions and load order. Also, it would help if you could send us a picture of your market with the inventory open. 

Here are the mods I use, in the order they appear in the in-game mod list.

Bakery Plus

Inedible Beef

Inedible Bison Meat

Inedible Charki

Inedible Cheval

Inedible Mutton

Inedible Pork

Inedible Venison
<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Hot Crops

Inedible Barley

Inedible Butter

Inedible Canola

Inedible Coffee Beans

Inedible Cream

Inedible Flour

Inedible Oats

Inedible Rye

Inedible Sorghum

Inedible Sunflowers

Inedible Tulips

Inedible Wheat

Jade Quarry

Marble Quarry

D20 Medieval Houses

Happiness Radius

Legalized Marijuana

Renewable Resources beta 2

Unhappiness Radius

RoadBound
<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>: 1.76 Journey

Tunnel Mine (<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> version)

Pirate Cove

Build Monument

Tropical Greenhouse

Tighter Roads Extended Edition

And a screenshot of what I'm talking about, using lumber as the example.  In this screenshot it's been about two in-game years since I built anything with lumber or produced any lumber.  Every now and then some will go back into the stockpile, but then it will get almost completely grabbed back into the marketplace again.  The same thing happens with heating resources, furnace fuel, clay and sand, as well as the basic materials like logs and stone and iron ore.

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_08/242920_20180803013752_1.thumb.png.24f744ced6aa6aa8f3e3a78dc94b32dd.png[/img]

Messages In This Thread
Keep certain things out of the market buildings. - by chrisgryph - 08-02-2018, 10:42 PM