Keep certain things out of the market buildings.

not all markets wil act the same. there are many mods including older 1.06 mods.some markets are set with a % alotted to different items.therefore they can not be filled with only a few items.in other words the market has space saved for food,clothing,firewood,etc so tools won't fill it totally. there are also sets of small markets or carts that can help with this issue. note most of the older markets do not have the coding for the new items,so they will only store the needed items and possably iron and logs. i have only seen 2 that will get stuck trying to store something they can not..

to ESTHERHB's point.you do not want to over or under produce things.under producing is much worse. as then  the vendor has to travel to find the items and they become scattered everywhere but where you need them. you can control much with the limits.a newer townhall weill give you the info on how much is being produces and used.

also be aware that older mods such as the my precious will still make items per the old rules. this can affect some limits such as textiles. i actually have this mod asd well as others, and have several items still using the old flags.

couple pointers: 1> add a pile near mines or forests. i use a general pile in this locations to give them a quick place to drop items. also add a small shed or barn. i have a mod called storageshed. this is an older mod but very handy plus it looks good next to production areas. i use these a lot near shops so the workers have a quick place to unload what items they are making. very versatile. 2> remember what goes into a market stays there until needed by either a bannie in the case of food or a workplace such as textiles. they don't move from 1 market to another. this is helpful. what goes in market "A" will not fill market "B". i use an industrial plaza or some wharehouses near production areas.this market supplies the workers but also ties up some of these excess items.

please check WOB,world of banished for many mods and ideas. as you play ,you will develop yur own playstyle and want different or more mods.rthe modders here and there both are awesome at coming up with new ideas.

Messages In This Thread
Keep certain things out of the market buildings. - by stiles - 08-02-2018, 06:28 PM