Poll: What map type would you like to see added?
Plains / Grassland
Rocks / Mountain
Jungle / Rivers
Something Else (Please comment)
[Show Results]

Designing Colonial Charter 1.7

My favorite part of the game is the startup up, so I'm always up for more varied starting conditions. The shipwreck idea sounds cool, also maybe a random start where you begin with 5-10 villagers, and AI randomly chooses ages? (Although in hindsight that may be a condition of the shipwreck idea)

Jungle map sounds awesome. My ultimate map would be a water world with little land around the edges other than the standard mountains, but more of an 'island chain' feel. However, the dock set would need to be expanded quite a bit for this to retain interest...although I did see a thread where some extra 'dock' buildings were being modded, so that's looking exciting.

I'm always open for new trees(both food giving and ascetic), crops, professions and food gatherers. Ants, grubs, beetles, etc., were often eaten as a delicacy back in the day, just sayin. Looking forward to 1.7!!

My favourite games start with sandy lakes and I always use the docks buildings in any game I play. I have only just tried all the wild things, I am still out about it. Somewhere  earlier someone mentioned a wrangler for the wild game which might make farming them (domestic animals)  and so less need to just hunt them  or put them in domesticated animal pens. I don't mod the game just put any and everything I can into my game and enjoy everyone's terrific creativity and I would like to see perhaps a wild bee tree  hive  for gatherer or forester to find and collect. Anyhow thankyou all for all the pleasure your game provodes

Welcome <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4123-colonist/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="4123" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4123-colonist/">@colonist</a>[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Tany Predator from World of Banished has created a mod that is included in Mega Mod, however some of us need to add it as a separate mod, listed above both Mega Mod and Colonial Charter.

If you look past the description then down to the comment section you will see a link of her mod WITH wild bees included [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Make sure that once you enable it you then exit the game, then restart it.  If the wild bees don't show on your map, you may need to create a new map.

Happy honey making [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?act...w;down=106