Poll: What map type would you like to see added?
Plains / Grassland
Rocks / Mountain
Jungle / Rivers
Something Else (Please comment)
[Show Results]

Designing Colonial Charter 1.7

i did try to use north with <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>,and did not get a crash. problems seem to b related to the start since the north has reindeer not regular deer.also his climate is much harsher so the growth rates for crops is different.many of the nordic buildings we have had them build so we can use them under the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>. i know many ppl like the extra challenge the north brings. i like the style of his storage,now its not piles but crated logs,iron,etc.

KRALYREG,we get so used to your production chains with the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>. as well as its nice to have different building styles. the north is nice for a smaller towns.the north isnt just a building mod but the entire game play was redone.the reindeer give leather plus furs so u have more options for the tailor as well. tom has been b usy over at WOB designing and changing the north for most of this yr. he still is adding to it.we are grateful when he throws us <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> players a new building

I just downloaded The North 4.3 and loaded it up alongside MegaMod, and nothing crashed.  I didn't really play it, but it loads for me just fine.

Quote:
13 minutes ago, Kralyerg said:

I just downloaded The North 4.3 and loaded it up alongside MegaMod, and nothing crashed.  I didn't really play it, but it loads for me just fine.

Yeah same here, no issue.

Well, I do like the different character of The North - the start conditions, the different balancing, chains, climate changes, monetary and trade systems and whatnot... and, last but not least, it's small size - I really enjoy an occasional game with a completely different system, different challenges, less overhead...

I don't really need or want just about everything rolled into one mod... the more if we get more variants like Inka Pyramids, Rise of the Pharao, Amazon Jungles, The Blue Lotus, Castle Ichikawa and so on... why would I load up styles and eras that are completely unrelated?  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Quote:
13 minutes ago, Paeng said:

why would I load up styles and eras that are completely unrelated

True. I've always been happy with <abbr title="Colonial Charter">cc</abbr> having a mixed feel of medieval and colonial. vanilla has it too imo

Quote:
2 hours ago, Kralyerg said:

i could load the 2 mods without crashing. however when u open the toolbar to build ,the north buildings were missing. so even thou the game loaded up <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> overpowered and the north mod was disregarded completely by the game. i will confess it has been months since i tried it .i also,i have not moved up to the megamod.

Interesting. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

I never tried The North with MegaMod because I don't use <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> at all. There are some things in <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> that I don't want so I never downloaded it but as to the issue of <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> or <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> over-riding parts of The North (or vice versa), that is the real killer for me. All those mods are good and I'd have no objection to using them together but losing aspects of one of them would make me a sad panda [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />

Out of the box ideas:

1. shrubs [ bush ] tea or seeds + tea house where they serve tea and cake.

2. fishing company from small to large building, all fish and seafood - the "Necona" - Condition that this mod was placed in the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, as well as work for example. New ancient Egypt, etc. As well as single mod

3. add cottage cheese to the dairy or the shop where you can buy milk, various types of cheese and yogurt,butter , without breeding cows.

4.pasta factory, dumplings pancakes + shop, a bar where you can get simple dishes such as: pasta + ketchup, dumplings + meat , fruit + dumplings, potato + pancakes, pancakes + jam, etc., or other ideas

5.small butcher shop where you can get processed meat products; for example,

ham, salami, sausage, pate, black pudding, etc., or other suggestions

6. add other foods or other products from various parts of the world

7.maps in the style of an exotic lots of greenery, flowers and birds

map where he lived Hobbit, fairy-tale world

Map of jungle + waterfall 

Map of the steppe ,savanna

8. add Acacias, tree Cacao, Baobab, Cypresses, Date palms and other varieties

9. Do not add Banisked war ,bitwew enough disaster

I'm sorry that I write a lot about food, but <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> is a mod of food, but it would be worthwhile to add something new. I like how my people have full bellies [Banished]

Our world is so much evil, violence, hatred and war - Banished let it be friendly world

I like beautiful design nev fortress

Sorry for my English . Thank you for your attention

Thank you for letting us submit our votes to contribute! 

I'm very pleased with the type of maps you guys have provided, especially the water world. But land borders all that water, and the islands that pop are not big enough for development [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/5846341c16f5c_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic476.png[/img] Would be awesome to get an island/ islands world. Where you could start with a shipwreck [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/584634bd410a3_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic504.png[/img]

I'm loving the new buildings that are coming! 

I already suggested this in the old forum, but is it possible to add the bush with the pink flowers (lower right, above menu on the screenshot below) as a decorative (ghost) plant.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=763437473