American Colonies Architecture Pack

What a coincidence, I think I just used that exact same white siding texture for a new building I just made... good to know they will fit together!

Excellent. 

ive had a little time to add some more textures to the other houses but still has works to do, just i make sure the stone chim has stone, and the shingle building has shingle. This way i wont get confused next time, because its already ready [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Hundreds of objects in the end, but i did it. I made them all fit accordingly.

[Image: aa4.jpg]

I'll do some build states next, those are much easier.

[Image: D5CMzV.jpg]

Awesome, now here is the question... You may hate me for this...  Are we doing each of the ten buildings with variants in the different colors I requested or are we doing each footprint as three or four variants as pictured and add more variety later?

They look absolutely spectacular. 

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" /> lol Wait you want like a White/Red/Brown for each one?

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/5846341eb52ad_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic480.png[/img] ahahahahahaha...

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3372-the-pilgrim/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3372" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3372-the-pilgrim/">@the Pilgrim</a> We will have to ok this with <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a> because i'll need him to do the coding and that will be so many files LOL

Kr... Kralyerg?

If it is a pain in the ass it can wait until the next update. I am not that worried about it. You have already gone above and beyond. 

Quote:
9 minutes ago, The Pilgrim said:

If it is a pain in the ass it can wait until the next update. I am not that worried about it. You have already gone above and beyond. 

Its ok i just have to finish quickly because soon everything in my life becomes CHRISTMAS and all my time is gone for a while so im in hurry [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />