American Colonies Architecture Pack

The bottom photo would be appropriate the top is of Plymouth Plantation and those house styles were only used there and at Jamestown. Red Ketchup over at worldofbanished has already made a mod specifically for those houses and is working on some f variants. 

The middle is not really of the area and period we are looking at at the moment. 

Roofing of this time (1620-1700) is almost strictly cut wooden shingle. 

By the way. I want to say a huge thank you to all of you who are involved in this project, have volunteered to become involved later on, who have supported this idea or even just furthered the conversation. The people of this community are absolutely amazing. 

I've put the houses you sketched into a list of things I'd like to model soon. I'm working on some fencing in 3d at the moment, I plan to start these houses next.

Those houses look very similar to the Colonial Houses mod by kid already included in <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>. I love those houses.

Quote:
1 hour ago, Raerae said:

Those houses look very similar to the Colonial Houses mod by kid already included in <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>. I love those houses.

I am actually the one that had kid do that mod. I still love it. (I am said Pilgrim of "The Pilgrim's Rest" tavern in the mod). But this is an idea, both larger in scope and in historical accuracy. I am hoping to have kid be a part of this mod as well but I haven't seen him on this forum as of yet. 

PILGRIM  by "cut wood shingle" do you mean cedar shakes or thicker?? or is cedar shakes a different era all together? when did they use shale stone shakes??
Quote:
10 minutes ago, stiles said:

PILGRIM  by "cut wood shingle" do you mean cedar shakes or thicker?? or is cedar shakes a different era all together? when did they use shale stone shakes??

I believe it was cedar shake style. I will double check shortly. 

I want to apologize for the delay in getting out the medium and large house sketches. Mostly it has beendue to real life getting crazy busy for the last couple of days, but also because I am playing with a few ideas for the mid-sized designs. I hope to have them out tomorrow or Friday. 

Thank you for your patience. 

its ok [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Im busy too but I have this on my list and hope to start soon

(im not going anywhere lol [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" /> )