American Colonies Architecture Pack

Shock and Kralyerg have finished texturing AzemOcram's models and we are playtesting and going over a couple of small tweaks and I hope to have the first version of this mod available tomorrow at some point. 

Thank you everyone for your support to get this done, especially <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4-shockpuppet/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="4" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4-shockpuppet/">@ShockPuppet</a> <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a> <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/551-azemocram/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="551" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/551-azemocram/">@AzemOcram</a> <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5782-kid1293/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5782" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5782-kid1293/">@kid1293</a> <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3183-ketchup/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3183" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3183-ketchup/">@Ketchup</a> and <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5518" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/">@Necora</a> this couldn't have happened without your talents and dedication to making Banished thrive. 

The first installment of the New England Colonial Architecture mod has been posted in the forge!!! Enjoy. 

BTW further, better screenshots will be forthcoming as soon as I overcome my inability to suck with technology?

Many of you have probably noticed that the New England Houses mod has been included in <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.7. I am so glad to be working with the Black Liquid crew and having my project be part of the amazing work that has been done. 

With that being said, for the time being, I don't intend on updating this base mod.  For now all updates to the New England Houses will come through updates to <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.7. 

Thank you to everyone who supported this mod.

I love it when I go away from Banished for a while and I come back to find wonderful stuff like this. Thanks for all your hard work, guys!