Why we make Colonial Charter and Mods

Quote:
On 12/8/2016 at 11:59 PM, Paeng said:

Yeah, I don't care for "achievement" unlockers either...

I did like the (original) Banished achievements though - basically they're just an extended tutorial...

I keep recommending them to new players even today  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Ah that's quite interesting Paeng, I never bothered with the Banished achievements for reason mentioned above so because I haven't checked them, it didn't occur to me that they might be a sort of tutorial.  

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/153-feneris/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="153" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/153-feneris/">@Feneris</a> <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4-shockpuppet/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="4" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4-shockpuppet/">@ShockPuppet</a> For me this a big drawcard for including <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> to my mod list, I love having the extra seeds and animals and the resources animals provide. I must admit to finding the extra resources activates some sort of "collector" mentality in me because I often focus on getting the widest range of foods that I can for the town rather than focusing on building a good looking city etc. etc.

Messages In This Thread
Why we make Colonial Charter and Mods - by DesoPL - 12-05-2016, 01:54 AM
Why we make Colonial Charter and Mods - by Paeng - 12-08-2016, 08:59 AM
Why we make Colonial Charter and Mods - by Trasd - 12-09-2016, 06:28 PM
Why we make Colonial Charter and Mods - by KevinTheCynic - 12-25-2016, 09:04 PM