Town Hall

Did I understand it right that you use multiple townhalls in one town? I tried that before, and my rig started stuttering as you describe it... since then I'm careful to only build 1 townhall, even if mods allow me to build more than one...

Long shot to try - close all townhall dialogs, then exit and restart the game... maybe you're lucky  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

It is odd, I have never had this with a town hall even if I have multiple town halls, however I do get the exact thing when I get open the box for the trader posts and a trader is approaching or docked there, or when I open both a town hall and a trader post to compare items and decide what to trade. I assumed it is my computer not handling the game. 

It might be due to the town hall items constantly being updated/recalculated as people put more things into storage etc. Perhaps try pausing the game when you need to view the town hall information. That way nothing should be changing in the inventory and you may be able to skip about town better.

Quote:
43 minutes ago, Necora said:

It might be due to the town hall items constantly being updated/recalculated

Yeah, I think this is part of the problem, both for TH and TP... when you're well into the game, there can be a tremenduous amount of data, turned over and over again...