Town Hall

Ok Everyone I really need help here and so I am hoping there is at least One of you all who is more computer savvy then I am.

Here is my problem  (I have had this problem for a while and because of it I never place down a Town Hall) :

1) When I build a Town Hall all is fine, UNTIL 

2) When I click on it to check an amount on a certain resource or just to look at a more advanced view of my Map/Towns statistics the game goes into super slow mode.

By Super Slow Mode I mean , like it does when a Disaster or Sickness occurs (If you have that enabled, which I do not)

My people start moving at a snails pace

And when I try to move my screen, it stutters its way along

3) Once I close the Town Hall Window  everything returns to normal

4) It does that no matter which version of the Town Hall I build

5) It does this no matter what game speed I choose

I run Banished Version 1.0.6-Build 160521

I am currently playing the game using <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>, but this has been happening since way back.  I believe the last <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> version I was able to play with a Town Hall in it was EA.

I hope someone can figure out what is causing this, i miss not having a Town Hall in any of my maps/town [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" /> 

If you need more Info then there is supplied here (and its a reasonable request) , just ask I will get it to you as fast as I can [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> 

My computer Info (courtesy DxDiag)

<a class="ipsAttachLink" data-fileid="79" href="//blackliquidsoftware.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=79">My computer specs via DxDiag.txt</a>

Is this still an accurate list of your mods? I don't have that problem, though I use many of the same mods (<abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>, Quiet <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, Ridiculous Storage+Magazine+Castle, Seed Diversity, One Year Is One Year, No Wind). So if it is a mod, it probably isn't one of those.

I don't think it is a mod causing it, because alot of these mods are newer than <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> EA are.

I think its a conflict somewhere between my computer and a setting I have set maybe??????

But I am unsure of which one could cause this kind of thing.

That is why i posted my DxDiag.txt up and now I will post up screenshots of my Game settings and my Video settings.

This way maybe someone who has some knowledge about these things can side by side compare them to locate my problem.

I do have a newer computer (Got it a Year ago) than I did when I first started playing Banished and when I played <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> EA.

It is a Gaming Computer and my knowledge of all these extra settings that come with it are mind boggling to my Dirty Blonde Brain  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

I can say I do rely on my GeoForce Experience program for my settings on WoW, ESO, Starcraft2 and Anno2205.  

But there is no such pre-determined BEST settings available for Banished [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" data-fileid="80" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2016_12/583fc4718b180_OptionsSetupBanished.png.553baf8dc90e09173a67c0d84e0abd45.png">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2016_12/583fc47318e72_OptionsSetupBanished.thumb.png.6f411b6cfea5a48653e72a33b4b289f7.png[/img]</a>

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" data-fileid="81" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2016_12/583fc47b71571_OptionsSetup2Banished.png.b0d15795bfd3011e9811346c755e8c36.png">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2016_12/583fc480e073c_OptionsSetup2Banished.thumb.png.e09b01b4d4a05604281fa15fa38bdbc6.png[/img]</a>

Newest (just added a mod) Mod Order is below :

Magazine Ridiculous Storage
<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Castle Ridiculous Storage

WINTIN Ground Texture Mod

Better Rain Sound by Verterion
<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Easy Menus

Toolbar Buttons

Quiet <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>

Inedible Canola 

Inedible Coffee Beans

Inedible Flour

Inedible Wheat

Immortal Orhcards <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>

Busy Pastures 

Ridiculous Storage

Washing Mod by Nomad     <------------- Just added this

Mega Mod 0.06

Seed Diversity

Something Really Fishy

Red Cottage by Tom Sawyer

Brick Tunnel

Fast Food Stand

One Year is One Year

Fancy AxeHealth and Safety Training by ApophisXP

Hunting Unlimited

Months by Dragon

No Wind by Pangaea

But I have yet to start a new game/map after the death of Osgood.

There's a Banished game bug at work here. <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a> and I looked at it a while ago. As the range of items visible in your inventory increases, so does the lag on the town hall.

We tried to fix this issue or work around it but it simply wasn't possible. 

Quote:
8 minutes ago, ShockPuppet said:

There's a Banished game bug at work here. <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a> and I looked at it a while ago. As the range of items visible in your inventory increases, so does the lag on the town hall.

We tried to fix this issue or work around it but it simply wasn't possible. 

But why does it seem to only affect some people and it doesn't affect others?

Quote:
Just now, rejectedegg said:

But why does it seem to only affect some people and it doesn't affect others?

It truly affects everyone. 

The reason it seems different is because it relies on mathematics calculations from each person's PC. And we all have different PC's 

So even on a 3rd tier gaming computer I can get affected by this due to some mathematics?

Is there nothing I can do to make it so I can use the Town Halls again?

Quote:
Just now, rejectedegg said:

So even on a 3rd tier gaming computer I can get affected by this due to some mathematics?

Is there nothing I can do to make it so I can use the Town Halls again?

Even my beast of a gaming pc feels it eventually. The part of the game we need to edit to fix this issue is not exposed for us to modify. 

Quote:
Just now, ShockPuppet said:

Even my beast of a gaming pc feels it eventually. The part of the game we need to edit to fix this issue is not exposed for us to modify. 

GRR  @     Luke   

He just needs to hand over the game to you all  *stamps feet in frustration*

Quote:
2 minutes ago, ShockPuppet said:

Well thanks <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4-shockpuppet/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="4" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4-shockpuppet/">@ShockPuppet</a> for answering me [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Now I am gonna go Riot in front of Lukes' home  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/angry.png[/img]/emoticons/angry@2x.png 2x" title=">:(" width="20" />