Choo Choo mod sell list

Quote:
17 hours ago, Ketchup said:

this is normal in my original mod the list is shorter, i dont "add" things from the other mod like <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> or else because some people use this mod [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" title=":P" width="20" /> so when Kralyerg added choochoo to megamod, he had to add all <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> things and stuff from other modders. maybe perhaps he forgot some resources.

there are thousands of buildings in this megamod, people need to give a break to this poor Kralyerg! he is not a robot ^^. he is human.

the best, your finding need to be put on a to do list.

and personally, myself, one day, i need to update my original Choo Choo mod with my own things i did in the famous RK Editor Choice mod to it.

Oh, I was not trying to "rush a fix" or was impatient..at least i did not mean for my post to be taken that way.  Just posting that the list seems to be missing things like Tallow, whale blubber, feathers to sell out for coin.  If it seemed that way, my apologies.  Also, I wasnt sure if it was a bug or a change in the mod which is why i put it on questions forum.

=)

Thanks!! 

No problem. I'm glad you pointed this out so it can be checked out by Kralyerg and any issues fixed in the next release.