Choo Choo mod sell list

MegaMod version 801(1.0.7) the SELL list for Red Ketchup's Choo Choo mod is HUGELY short compared to the original mod. For example: the Station Export list for materials has only 7 items instead of teh 20+ it should have.  I cannot sell whale blubber, tallow..i can sell beeswax.  Also, cannot sell lamp oil for example (assuming you have too much whale blubber and convert to lamp oil).  Sort of need an export function to sell off excess (and when you have apop of 2k+, you have excess of a lor of things)

Thanks!

Avid 900+ hours played...

Quote:
17 minutes ago, esumiwa said:

MegaMod version 801(1.0.7) the SELL list for Red Ketchup's Choo Choo mod is HUGELY short compared to the original mod. For example: the Station Export list for materials has only 7 items instead of teh 20+ it should have.  I cannot sell whale blubber, tallow..i can sell beeswax.  Also, cannot sell lamp oil for example (assuming you have too much whale blubber and convert to lamp oil).  Sort of need an export function to sell off excess (and when you have apop of 2k+, you have excess of a lor of things)

Thanks!

Avid 900+ hours played...

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_10/5bcf4ef2900ab_banishedexportlist1.thumb.jpg.ad1537554328b6960bc2515cf57ecc0b.jpg[/img]

Not sure what happened here.  I will refer this to <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a> and maybe he can fix this in the next version of MegaMod (there's no plans right now for releasing the "next version".)

In the mean time, you could try adding the Choo-Choo mod above MegaMod and see if it fixes this,  I would first delete anything built using the Choo-Choo mod in <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>. it could also add a second Choo-Choo instead, and although I don't think this will happen, it could cause the game to crash [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" /> in which case you will need to delete the extra mod. 

Reminder:  Any time you make changes to the list of mods, be sure to exit the game completely before going in and starting a new game or playing an old game. This will help prevent crashes. 

Quote:
3 hours ago, estherhb said:

Not sure what happened here.  I will refer this to <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a> and maybe he can fix this in the next version of MegaMod (there's no plans right now for releasing the "next version".)

In the mean time, you could try adding the Choo-Choo mod above MegaMod and see if it fixes this,  I would first delete anything built using the Choo-Choo mod in <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>. it could also add a second Choo-Choo instead, and although I don't think this will happen, it could cause the game to crash [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" /> in which case you will need to delete the extra mod. 

Reminder:  Any time you make changes to the list of mods, be sure to exit the game completely before going in and starting a new game or playing an old game. This will help prevent crashes. 

I did, but it doesn't over write the megmod and the list stays short.  I tried 1st load position and last load position.  But, I did not try it with a new game, just an existing one that I do not want to give up on yet....

Oh i have not restarted the client yet..will do that in a bit..let you know the results.

OKay started a new game choo choo mod in the first position.  Even smaller list.

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_10/5bcfa1726512b_banishedchoochoo1stpositionnewgame.thumb.jpg.bf70963d95e2f895bb7382e26e5fe02c.jpg[/img]

And new game, last position (4th) same shortened list.

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_10/5bcfa295d97b7_banishedchoochoolastposition4thnewgame.thumb.jpg.989ad3feccf51dd32141ca48e23a3889.jpg[/img]

the first picture is Material Export

and you compare it with Utility Export...

and the other buildings ? because there are 3 or 4 of these and they dont export the same things...

Quote:
6 hours ago, Ketchup said:

the first picture is Material Export

and you compare it with Utility Export...

and the other buildings ? because there are 3 or 4 of these and they dont export the same things...

It is for all the buildings..although the food one is hard to tell because of the long list.  So Utility, Material and textile are definitely short.

I was a little careless with the screen grabs, Would you like me to get screens of all 4?  The food list is long, so i cant really do that in one shot.

this is normal in my original mod the list is shorter, i dont "add" things from the other mod like <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> or else because some people use this mod [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" title=":P" width="20" /> so when Kralyerg added choochoo to megamod, he had to add all <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> things and stuff from other modders. maybe perhaps he forgot some resources.

there are thousands of buildings in this megamod, people need to give a break to this poor Kralyerg! he is not a robot ^^. he is human.

the best, your finding need to be put on a to do list.

and personally, myself, one day, i need to update my original Choo Choo mod with my own things i did in the famous RK Editor Choice mod to it.