Colonial Charter 1.7 Dev Blog #1

just don't drink the water. hahaha

[Image: NL4G2V.jpg]

[Image: VxuQJs.jpg]

Its an old boarding house, enter-able front or rear. Probably the last "Old style" building we are going to do for 1.7

God that is ramshackle. Perfect place for those dirty nomads

So cool! Was wondering what it was when I saw it on the youtube vid you posted on reddit [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" title=":P" width="20" /> loving the porch! 

cow milking barn been changed a bit, old one becoming a stables

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_01/temp.jpg.a316ef7ac6597ace11b5ec726112643e.jpg[/img]

[Image: 8BxZR7.jpg]

[Image: Em8M4k.jpg]

[Image: PC36An.jpg]

[Image: GlEvJX.jpg]

row houses and their tower houses, much like a conservatory to snap on the sides/back.

you can make interesting clusters of tower homes just using those 2 towers.

This is my favourite version of <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> yet.

create dairy products in the updated old dairy or the new one

[Image: JSyb0G.jpg]

in those dairies, do you have to select the item it produces?? or do they produce randomly?? i have a "dariy" that works that way instead of the "creamery".

Quote:
5 hours ago, stiles said:

in those dairies, do you have to select the item it produces?? or do they produce randomly?? i have a "dariy" that works that way instead of the "creamery".

they produce a variety of items automatically. Not a single bit of milk goes to waste. Just like IRL.

gave the chartered company a texture update to bring it in line with existing buildings

[Image: Ejw89q.jpg]