Colonial Charter 1.7 Dev Blog #1

[Image: KHGgUQ.jpg]

The new market looks big but its really small, about 33% (1/3) the tile requirement of the vanilla market

What I'm REALLY interested in is the ship. Is it purely decorative or does it serve some function?

OMG! Loving this!! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/584633cc30e58_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic462.png[/img] thank you ShockPuppet!

Quote:
3 minutes ago, KevinTheCynic said:

What I'm REALLY interested in is the ship. Is it purely decorative or does it serve some function?

It's storage. It is holding the remains of their stuff.

Quote:
1 minute ago, ShockPuppet said:

It's storage. It is holding the remains of their stuff.

Nice [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> Reminds me of games like The Settlers where it's implied that they salvaged goods and materials from their wrecked ship to start building the town.

Theres a new fountain in town

[Image: 4iXUuW.jpg]

[Image: Vef2bq.jpg]

Quote:
1 hour ago, ShockPuppet said:

new fountain

Cool... I always loved that "ice effect" [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/58462f70003fe_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic553.png[/img]

This is just all amazing. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/blink.png[/img]/emoticons/blink@2x.png 2x" title="O.o" width="20" /> you guys are spoiling us.

is that a swimming pool or a hot tub???

Quote:
6 hours ago, stiles said:

is that a swimming pool or a hot tub???

It's a place to drown smarty-pants [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />