Help with distribution of goods and suggestions

This is really a problem created by Banished itself, it's how they coded there AI.  What makes it a problem are the Mods we use, as they get more intense the workers actually do less, they ignore the proirity and start doing labors work, now this may sound like a good thing unlless your playing an extreme game and you know they need food.  They actually start ignoring there own stuff and going and chopping rocks and trees that are not even marked for pickup. The AI coding is so bad, that I have pictures of having 2 builders when I infact only had 1~!.  I didn't need them nor did I want them where they were, they each reached the destination at the same time, one hit the building once and changed class the other did the exact same thing.  But I don't think he will or they will fix it. because its an issue only created by Mods.  prehaps if the moding community got together on this they  may listen and change it, put people that are just players won't get through to them,  how much this is wrecking our games.  In my recent game playing <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> under very harsh conditions, This got out of hand both my herbalist and gathers were totally ignoring their area and the cap quota was no where near the peak, in fact they had almost nothing gathered, highlighted all the plants and set it to priority, they ignored that and went right on doing the labors job.