Watching or Listening to anything right now?

As far as watching goes - Youtube- Vaypah Gaming, Noble Rambler and Nightghost, was watching Biffa but he's moved on to cities skylines, I am still too obsessed with Banished, it's hard to find someone whose voice you can put up with but I have no complaints about the above 4. Also various D&D streams, I like to get a D&D game in once a month if I can.

Television- I'm all about American Gods at the moment. I have read the book 3 times but by some sort of mind anomaly I can't for the life of me remember what happens, only that it's worth reading again. The tv show is looking to do every justice to the book so far.

As to listening, I work in a live music venue and buy my music from the merchandise desk of the bands I like so most of it is local- these guys are so local, they are my friends and the clip is filmed at my work and home town- if youre interested, it's a nice dreamy melody.

<div>
<iframe allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" height="270" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yMOlx76Ya70?feature=oembed" width="480"></iframe>

</div>

Messages In This Thread
Watching or Listening to anything right now? - by Jafar_the_Barmecide - 05-14-2017, 08:45 PM