BlackLiquid Forums
Watching or Listening to anything right now? - Printable Version

+- BlackLiquid Forums (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Black Liquid (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Inn & Garden (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Watching or Listening to anything right now? (/showthread.php?tid=1502)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Watching or Listening to anything right now? - ShockPuppet - 12-06-2016

Im working on <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> in 3d and listening to an Australian band from about 20 years ago called Powderfinger.

<div>
<iframe allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" height="270" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/s0I4DZfJh0Q?feature=oembed" width="480"></iframe>

</div>

i'm also watching a great ship building series called SV Seeker:

<div>
<iframe allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" height="270" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/videoseries?list=UUj_XaV1ss-qdD-lPUtTEcXw" width="480"></iframe>

</div>

What about you?

Watching or Listening to anything right now? - elemental - 12-06-2016

Quote:
6 hours ago, ShockPuppet said:

Im working on <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> in 3d and listening to an Australian band from about 20 years ago called Powderfinger.

Triple J in the 90s. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  Does it make me old if say I bought the first Hottest 100 CD?

Watching or Listening to anything right now? - ShockPuppet - 12-06-2016

Quote:
Just now, elemental said:

Triple J in the 90s. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  Does it make me old if say I bought the first Hottest 100 CD?

Hey that's probably worth a bit if you still have it! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Watching or Listening to anything right now? - Discrepancy - 12-06-2016

Quote:
1 hour ago, elemental said:

My first buy was number volume 4, got me into Tool, I soon bought the proceeding volumes, I think i got them all until volume 14 or 15, by that time though I'd lost interest in most of triple j's music, i kept buying the cd's just to collect, but it had to stop at some point.

the 90's music was best, some early-mid 00's, then triple J went down, fast for my liking

i've always liked powderfinger, but the aus music that has got me is mostly a bit heavier: scarymother, cog, karnivool, butterfly effect, dead letter circus, also a few local bands to adl.

I haven't been watching anything lately, apart from grand designs... i bought latest game of thrones to watch.

Watching or Listening to anything right now? - cainacol12 - 12-10-2016

I'm actually listening to kpop right now. In particular Cheer up by twice. Trying to get some cleaning done before I get lost in banish for hours. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wub.png[/img]/emoticons/wub@2x.png 2x" title=":x" width="20" /> Any one listen to it or even ever heard of it. Its nice to find fellow kpoppers. In case you have no idea what I'm talking about kpop is korean popular music. Lots of groups 4 - 9 members most of the time. Catchy hooks and iconic dance moves.

<div>
<iframe allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" height="270" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/c7rCyll5AeY?feature=oembed" width="480"></iframe>

</div>

Watching or Listening to anything right now? - rejectedegg - 12-10-2016

I usually listen to David Guetta, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Hardwell, Martin Garrix  = that all gets the blood pumping and the work done (while I dance in my chair)

When I need to Relax and be Serious I listen to Soundtracks   Crysis (all), Halo (all), Mass Effect (all), Elder Scrolls (Obliv, Morro & Skyrim). Fable,  and throw in a little Blue Man Group & Imagine Dragons

For my rap, I go to Eminem

I also have a big collection of FOB, 3 Doors Down, Avenged Sevenfold, Breaking Benjamin, Evanescence, Five Finger Death Punch, Lordi, Lacrimosa, Lacuna Coil, P!nk, Red, Rihanna, Thousand Foot Krutch, and Three Days Grace.

I listen to what ever suits my mood at the time... and sometimes Silence [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Watching or Listening to anything right now? - Paeng - 12-11-2016

right now?

The Brew - A Million Dead Stars

And now

Whoopie Cat  (2016)

Watching or Listening to anything right now? - KevinTheCynic - 12-11-2016

Quote:
On 12/7/2016 at 1:02 PM, elemental said:

Umm, no..., it makes you old if you remember that Triple J used to be called 2JJJ before the 1990s and they were originally 2JJ changing to 2JJJ when they began broadcasting in the FM band.

I remember that...

I remember AM radio...

But I plan to live to about 125-130 so I'm not even middle-aged yet. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/laugh@2x.png 2x" title="xD" width="20" />

Watching or Listening to anything right now? - elemental - 12-11-2016

Double J was well before my time. But I did hop on board after they'd gone to the other capitals but before they went regional. For that we can thank Keating. He loved the J's.

Watching or Listening to anything right now? - Queen Alysandra - 12-12-2016

Don't judge... I'm currently hooked on Jane the Virgin... It's a show in case you're not familiar with it... ?