Watching or Listening to anything right now?

Quote:
24 minutes ago, QueryEverything said:

Adds to the playlist I just created on YouTube.  Can't be arsed going through harddrives, YouTube is good enough [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  

Great choices there, especially Chisel [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wub.png[/img]/emoticons/wub@2x.png 2x" title=":x" width="20" />

I have random disconnections from the net at times or I get packet loss so as much as I'd be happy to have a playlist on YouTube, it's less frustrating to run it from my hard-drive. The cable in my area is old and needs to be replaced but they won't do so because the NBN is "coming soon"... except that in my area the "coming soon" means some time in the next three or four years [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />

And as for music, I have a wide range of likes but naturally enough I have a special place for a lot of the Aussie & Kiwi acts from the late 70s, the 80s and early 90s. So Chisel will always be on my playlist along with Icehouse and Australian Crawl, among others!

Messages In This Thread
Watching or Listening to anything right now? - by KevinTheCynic - 01-02-2017, 09:54 PM