Watching or Listening to anything right now?

I need something to zone out with ... 

I have 3 of us in the same room, only 1 person has their headphones on, but are still 'communicating' with their mates ingame.  15yr old boy playing CS:GO and I'm just rolling my eyes.

Husband, who makes me suffer, is flying in Sim, cross country, I have hours (hoooouuuuurrrrrssssssss) to listen to plane whirring and announcements.  

Meanwhile I also have the airconditioner whirring in the background and every present earthrob with it.   My meditations don't cut through all of that white noise, haha.

So, I think maybe some Aussie Rock n Roll, Barnesy or AC/DC, or even some old school Big Hair Rock, Gunners, Poison, Meat, and slip in a little Danzig & Metallica.  4 Non Blondes, Cher & something like, Rocky Horror & even Stuck in the Middle with You, which seems highly appropriate.  

Now, to get my old harddrive plugged in to retrieve my escapism [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />  I'll be back!  haha.

Messages In This Thread
Watching or Listening to anything right now? - by QueryEverything - 01-02-2017, 08:46 PM