Watching or Listening to anything right now?

Always a good way of spending your time ;-)

I've started watching Frontier on Netflix. In terms of time and place it's very <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, but from what I've seen so far that's where the similarity ends. I wouldn't say the trailer gives a particularly accurate portrayal of the show. Just looks like a bunch of random scenes with lots of tension/violence. (so yeah... the trailer is a violent, for those who might find that sort of thing unpleasant)

<div>
<iframe allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" height="270" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2J5wTsYAh94?feature=oembed" width="480"></iframe>

</div>

Geeking out to a series of lectures on Historical Theology by Ryan Reeves at Gordon Cornwell Seminary. Spectacular. 

Let's see - at lunch I watched an episode of Thomas the Train. This afternoon I watched a video from Autodesk University (AU) called "Worrying too Much About Materials? Start with a Clean Slate." I understood all of Thomas; AU? not so much.

Because I am a full-on fanboy for the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series of sci-fi/survival/horror games

<div>
<iframe allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" height="344" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lrjECcaUZUo?feature=oembed" width="459"></iframe>

</div>

I went to see Guardians of the Galaxy 2 yesterday. Definitely entertaining - and a bit cartoony. Not a bad way to spend an afternoon [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

And I've been listening to this:  Sounds of Silence - Disturbed

Listening to now -

Gorilla Rodeo - The Long Way Home

Watched recently -

The Salvation (2014), with Mads Mikkelsen, Eva Green... very cool neo-western  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Guardians of the Galaxy 2 was quite enjoyable indeed [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />. I normally don't like the 'superhero' type of movies, but this one doesn't take itself too seriously in that respect. I liked the odd combination of eighties music and super futuristic space settings as well, that first scene with Groot dancing to Mr. Blue Sky by ELO was great [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />.

Quote:
2 hours ago, estherhb said:

Sounds of Silence - Disturbed

That's a powerful cover... always loved that song  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

As far as watching goes - Youtube- Vaypah Gaming, Noble Rambler and Nightghost, was watching Biffa but he's moved on to cities skylines, I am still too obsessed with Banished, it's hard to find someone whose voice you can put up with but I have no complaints about the above 4. Also various D&D streams, I like to get a D&D game in once a month if I can.

Television- I'm all about American Gods at the moment. I have read the book 3 times but by some sort of mind anomaly I can't for the life of me remember what happens, only that it's worth reading again. The tv show is looking to do every justice to the book so far.

As to listening, I work in a live music venue and buy my music from the merchandise desk of the bands I like so most of it is local- these guys are so local, they are my friends and the clip is filmed at my work and home town- if youre interested, it's a nice dreamy melody.

<div>
<iframe allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" height="270" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yMOlx76Ya70?feature=oembed" width="480"></iframe>

</div>