Maritimes Development Thread

Cool, so not a glitch with the UI [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  As I mentioned earlier I don't notice these things normally as I don't watch all the build progress, so I wasn't even aware until yesterday that this was happening. I will go back to not looking and letting my OCD not panic [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />  (All in good jest there [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" /> )

Overhauls, updates, and new material...

Hi all. I have not had much time to mod lately, work got super busy and the sun is out later in the evening, so more outside time planting my veg patch than indoor time modding.

I did manage to spend some time this weekend though, we were well and truly washed out with rain.

I am overhauling and updating all mods.

This includes making sure all core files, so the community files, new limits, etc. are all up to date in all mods. This should stop any load order/compatibility issues.

I am also re-applying the textures. I've put in a 'NEC' prefix to all texture files, which should prevent possible conflicts and funky texturing. I'm also running them through and image optimizer to cut down on file size and increase performance (hopefully). This is taking quite some time, but I plan to get all mods done.

I am also planning on releasing all un-released content 'as is'. I have so many plans, but so little time. So instead of posting teasers constantly, I wanted to get the current stuff out there as it is taking longer and longer between each release as I just don't have the time.

With that being said, I am going away for 2 months this summer for work (from the start of June) and will not have modding capabilities. I want to get as much updated and released as I can before then, so hold on!

Thank you very <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5518" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/">@Necora</a> [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  great to read the update, no Salamander chasing this week?  I would love to see a photo if you do manage to get one [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

We are on a couple of acres here, I keep thinking of putting in raised garden beds (it requires to be a certain height for me & my limitations), and just haven't done it, I'm such a black thumb when it comes to plants.  My poor indoor orchid didn't survive, too much water ...  lol  

Enjoy the warmth, and your 2 months of work!  Exciting [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Excited to see more of your updates, I've got them downloading [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Ques:  I am being lazy & haven't read all the 'small print', did you fix the Egg/Eggs in the Pines set, so that they are now just 'Egg(s?)', or did you decide to keep them as a separate resource?

Thanks again [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Sorry <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5518" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/">@Necora</a> I just went to download Sherbrooke and noticed a typo:

<iframe data-embedcontent="" frameborder="0" src="<___base_url___>/index.php?/files/file/169-maritimes-sherbrooke-village/&do=embed"></iframe>

Quote:

<ul style="color:rgb(102,102,102);font-family:Tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(251,251,251);">[*]
Sherbrooke Shoool - a school with capacity for 30 students.

</ul>

<div>
<div title="Found 1 error in text">

</div>
</div>

Or, it may not be a typo, maybe they called themselves a 'Shoool' :D

A lot of updates <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5518" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/">@Necora</a>! Nice job! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

Quote:
12 hours ago, QueryEverything said:

Salamander chasing this week?  I would love to see a photo if you do manage to get one

<div>
<iframe allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" height="270" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Kr3eY5QDKwQ?feature=oembed" width="480"></iframe>

</div>

<div>
<iframe allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" height="270" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CxMYccGqpBE?start=22&feature=oembed" width="480"></iframe>

</div>

Make sure you view those in full HD [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

Oh wow, they are just ...  the colours!!  They would look right at home in a club somewhere [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

There were so many, amazing! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Thank you for sharing <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5518" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/">@Necora</a> [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

I got bored of coding for updates and made a building. It will be a boat shop for the Sherbrooke Village set and will build various boat/fishing related things.

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_05/SBBoatShop05.jpg.3c937813e127152184148d68de520e01.jpg[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_05/SBBoatShop06.jpg.60072c0bb867c1adbac50bc5f49b0f0b.jpg[/img]

Looking fabulous <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5518" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/">@Necora</a> [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />