Williamsburg re-created aka New Williamsburg

there aseveral different "road" mods that color the ground. did you try to plant a crop and then delete it over the raised riverbed?? wonder if then it would force the game to color it??

Quote:
1 minute ago, stiles said:

there aseveral different "road" mods that color the ground. did you try to plant a crop and then delete it over the raised riverbed?? wonder if then it would force the game to color it??

I have not tired that , but I can try it to see if it will work or not [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Thank you for the suggestion [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Hmmm... It appears I shouldn't be using all the moads I need to use in order to complete this map [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />

And to have to remove some will mean I have to start a whole new map yet again [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />

And I won't have the building styles I need for the different kind of buildings that I need to represent in it either [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />

So for now this project is gonna be put on hold until I figure something out [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />

why cant you use the mods? is that what is causing the fatal errors? if you really do completely restart,i'd recommend emptying the registry and reinstalling the game. add what mods you want,restart the game and see if it helps. i do hope you are not running the game under steam,that brings its own set of problems.

Give it a break <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8298-stiles/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="8298" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8298-stiles/">@stiles</a>

You just responded to me with this on this thread   http://blackliquidsoftware.com/index.php?/topic/126-fatal-acces-violation/&page=2#comment-1732 with the following:

"you arent suppose to have that many mods.booooo thats more than me. now where is the list to compare??lol  as to your problem,i am surprised it only happens in large maps.or is it that you havent played a smaller map as long? what all other programs are running that may interfere? i had an issue if i try to open my certain websites while running banished. if i minimize banished 1st it doesnt drop the banished. i take it you already upgraded the banished files??"

If you had bothered to read the OPs Initial thread before responding on here you would have seen he provided a link to this thread   http://blackliquidsoftware.com/index.php?/topic/32-very-large-maps-with-lakes/&page=2  where I discussed my issue with Large Maps.

And further into the thread I even ran into an issue with this very map that I am using in this thread.

And on one of those threads I even said I use Paengs' method that he has posted here http://banishedpeople.freeforums.org/abo...-t109.html

And in one of those threads or possibly even both I mentioned that when I first started playing Banished (not long after it came out) I was on Steam but later bought Banished straight from the Owners Site.

While I apprecialte you commenting , please just try to reading up more on the issue before doing so in the future [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

i am sorry,i was on joking about having too many mods.

Quote:
2 hours ago, stiles said:

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8298-stiles/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="8298" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8298-stiles/">@stiles</a>  do you ever read any thing on other pages of the threads?

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5518" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/">@Necora</a> and I already discussed this on the previous page.   [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Quote:
3 minutes ago, stiles said:

i am sorry,i was on joking about having too many mods.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8298-stiles/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="8298" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8298-stiles/">@stiles</a>   Oh please, dont take me serious either [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

I just had a serious life event happen and I am just trying to not let it affect me [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />

I mean it's affecting me, but i am trying to not let it consume me

This is why this type of communicating can cause so many problems.

Lack of the ability to be able to show proper emotions effectively.

Emoticons do help but lots of people can still misinterpret them. Kudos to <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4-shockpuppet/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="4" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4-shockpuppet/">@ShockPuppet</a> for supplying us with more to help alleviate this problem.

And some people completely ignore them.

And also when you are trying to hurry an respond to someone you may totally forget to even use them.

If anyone ever has a question about my tone in a chat message or chat type response, please just send me a private message and ask me how I meant it.

I am the Open & Honest type of person.  I tell it like it is.  So I won't lie to you if you ask me if I am mad and I am really mad [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />