Williamsburg re-created aka New Williamsburg

I just came across this wonderful site and immediately thought "That is what I want my town/map to look like!"

Now I just need to find the right mixture of mods and figure out what types of things we already have at our disposal that I can use to represent some of the homes, buildings, etc with.

I figure that it will require at least a Large map with the least amount of ponds/lakes as possible.

Even a map that has ponds/lakes that do not directly have the Traders' River running through them would work.

And since I normally have a bad experience with Large Maps , I know I have to stay as light as possible on the mods I use.

Suggestions are Welcomed [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Included is a picture I am gonna be going by.<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" data-fileid="283" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2016_12/584f06f4e47e4_Williamsburgcenter.jpg.d317278de84899ff43f13f32dd011a34.jpg">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2016_12/584f06f561548_Williamsburgcenter.thumb.jpg.665aecf437a2ccaba953a1140e50bc59.jpg[/img]</a>

I know I need the Magazine from <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>... I just can't remember which version that first came out in.

And I am thinking the Colonial House mod since it has the different color homes in it , which could be great for the off white and yellow houses (and maybe others).

I need the White fences.   (Have now)

The Red Brick Tunnel.

I need Red Brick Fencing.  Anyone know of anyone who has made that?

That is all I have been able to come up with thus far.

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2016_12/584f525333550_RedBrickWalls.thumb.jpg.19e71e6cdfbbc5fc9a401eb163aad1ce.jpg[/img]

OKKKKKKK

I am about to get started on this project.

I also know it's gonna take me quite a long time to get it as close to this as I can.

There will be lots of shuffling around as the years go by, but eventually my villagers will be able to start getting settled in and comofrtable with their surroundings.

I am gonna try to find a very good Large map (crossing fingers, toes, eyes, arms & legs that it doesn't crash on me) that has a Lake I can Flatten to give me more ground to build on.

I have most of what I need now, still missing a few things... namely the Red Brick Walls (as seen above).

I have a shout out to <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/38-red/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="38" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/38-red/">@Red</a> over on WoB (and now here as well) in hopes that he will mod me one up.  

All I need is 1, 2 & 3 length straight pieces and a corner piece.

If no one will volunteer to make these for me then  I will just have to break out the Red coloring in Paint and Paint them before I post them.   lol [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Now to get to work. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Quote:
13 hours ago, rejectedegg said:

All I need is 1, 2 & 3 length straight pieces and a corner piece.

I can't interest anyone into tossing these Red Brick Walls together for me?  Seriously? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/5846341d6f454_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic478.png[/img]      Pretty Please? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/584634bc7192d_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic503.png[/img]

I just need them built like the Sturdy Stone Wall in this picture.  (The Colonial Wall is just for my own referencing).

In 1, 2 and 3 length. And a Corner piece.  If you would like to throw in the n-shaped Arch as well I wouldn't be mad  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" /> But I can live without it.

These I found in New Frontiers (although I am sure they may be in the other <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>'s as well).

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" data-fileid="296" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2016_12/58500c6a063b1_IChooseYou.jpg.04da08040ccc0c8b30b79f4f686359d7.jpg">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2016_12/58500c6a73c0d_IChooseYou.thumb.jpg.8a012fa7a407e418241d2bd975a40df8.jpg[/img]</a>

id like to sea good set of "fake" walls or ghost walls that we could modular build tight up against our existing buildings. would give an option to change the color or the style of buildings or barns. with the covering mod we could then build barns for our stockpiles as well.i do realize it would not fit all the different buildings we have.

<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.7 already has ghost versions of every wall you have in 1.6.

Quote:
9 minutes ago, Kralyerg said:

<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.7 already has ghost versions of every wall you have in 1.6.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a>

But what I need  is a Red Brick wall in the Sturdy Stone Wall form though.

Does it have an "F" variant of that sort?  

I didn't think anyone had made one in Red Brick yet??????

I know, I was answering stiles.

So, maybe someday I'll make a brick version of the sturdy stone walls.

But in the meantime, there's this:

[Image: GkhImj4.jpg]

It's not actually a new wall.  It's the regular sturdy stone wall but with a brick texture.

<a class="ipsAttachLink" href="<___base_url___>/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=303" data-fileid="303">MagicBrickWalls.pkm</a>

If you put this above <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> or <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>, your sturdy stone walls will now be brick walls. They will still take stone to build.

OMG <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a>  Thank You so very much  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/584634bc7192d_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic503.png[/img][img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/58462f70003fe_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic553.png[/img][img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/58462f79df03d_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic569.png[/img][img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/5846305f36920_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic817.png[/img][img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/58463058b6053_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic540.png[/img]

You just made me so happy   [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Quote:
3 minutes ago, Kralyerg said:

It's not actually a new wall.  It's the regular sturdy stone wall but with a brick texture.

That is all I wanted , was a brick version of it [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />