Williamsburg re-created aka New Williamsburg

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6032-rejectedegg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6032" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6032-rejectedegg/">@rejectedegg</a> <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5518" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/">@Necora</a>

Well, this isn't exactly what you wanted, but I do have this:

Magic Terrain Grass

All of the terrain on your ground will be the grass texture. All the mountains will be grass. All the riverbeds will be grass. They'll still function just like they always have, but will just be a different color than you're used to.

So when you use the flatten terrain, it won't be the ugly brown. But even if the mountains and rivers that you don't flatten will always be grassy.

This won't be save game compatible. You'll have to start a new game for this to work.

I'm pretty sure it will only work on the regular vanilla type maps. (East, Medium, Hard, etc). Things like Deserts or Marshes will be unaffected.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6032-rejectedegg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6032" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6032-rejectedegg/">@rejectedegg</a> I was wondering, how are you?  (I noticed that you were afk for a while), but also, how did this map go?  Were you ever able to explore it more?

I really like the terrain grass that <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a>  made, as I terraform a lot of maps these days, so I was happy to find this little mod hidden in here too [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />