Day Of The Lemmings

That would be rather scary. Makes for a great screenshot.

Quote:
2 minutes ago, Discrepancy said:

That would be rather scary

Well, you can of course still... decline their offer [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/cool.png[/img]/emoticons/cool@2x.png 2x" title="B|" width="20" />

I rather liked that I could get smaller groups (5, 10, 20 - whatever, randomly) in late game, when usually they are quite large already...

thanks for pointing out that post on WOB, it has opened my mind to the nomadic ways.

Quote:
7 hours ago, elemental said:

So many nomads. What happened at their last town, that's what I want to know.

I wish you could pick how many you are willing to accept.

agreed. thats the problem i have.seems the nomads come in huge bunches and almost always when you are low on food or tools. hate to turn them away since you never know when they might come back. but it is hard to handle such large numbers. a family or 2 would work better. we need a map like simcity, you send away all those nomads to start another town over the mountain.

thank you PAENG for testing and writing this.it is good to see how other mods work.

Imagine if you couldn't send them away. Imagine if you had to take them all in. Every time. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/blink.png[/img]/emoticons/blink@2x.png 2x" title="O.o" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/ohmy.png[/img]/emoticons/ohmy@2x.png 2x" title=":o" width="20" />