Day Of The Lemmings

[Image: lemmings.jpg]

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/5846305d4b2bb_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic772.png[/img]

Are those Nomads or your actual people?

If Nomads, I have seen them do that before.  I just didn't have that many [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/blink.png[/img]/emoticons/blink@2x.png 2x" title="O.o" width="20" />

But if that is your actual people..... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/ohmy.png[/img]/emoticons/ohmy@2x.png 2x" title=":o" width="20" />

BUILD THEM A BRIDGE <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/14-paeng/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="14" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/14-paeng/">@Paeng</a>   lol [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Quote:
16 minutes ago, rejectedegg said:

I just didn't have that many

Many? You want to see many? How about... 520?

[Image: 04.jpg]

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/blink.png[/img]/emoticons/blink@2x.png 2x" title="O.o" width="20" />  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

OMG  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/blink.png[/img]/emoticons/blink@2x.png 2x" title="O.o" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/ohmy.png[/img]/emoticons/ohmy@2x.png 2x" title=":o" width="20" />

Did you at least give them a home?  

You're surely jesting? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/huh.png[/img]/emoticons/huh@2x.png 2x" title="o.O" width="20" />

Do the numbers - food, clothes, tools, teachers, hospitals... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/584634be8a574_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic535.png[/img]

But I can draw them a map to your town... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" title=":P" width="20" />

Quote:
3 minutes ago, Paeng said:

You're surely jesting? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/huh.png[/img]/emoticons/huh@2x.png 2x" title="o.O" width="20" />

Do the numbers - food, clothes, tools, teachers, hospitals... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/584634be8a574_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic535.png[/img]

But... But.... all those homeless people *cries*

Quote:
3 minutes ago, Paeng said:

But I can draw them a map to your town... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" title=":P" width="20" />

Very nice of you Sir [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

***And yes, I am just having fun here.  

I try to laugh[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" /> as much as possible each day.

It seems to make the day go by much faster, than it does when I am sad[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" /> or mad [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/5846347f69072_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic495.png[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

520??? how big is your population and city? that aint nomads that is an INVASION. REJECTEDEGG,i too hate sending nomads away but they always come in bunches when i am low on some supply or food.never fails.

So many nomads. What happened at their last town, that's what I want to know.

I wish you could pick how many you are willing to accept.

Quote:
On 14/12/2016 at 8:35 AM, stiles said:

520??? how big is your population and city? that aint nomads that is an INVASION.

I second that statement.

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/584634bf38bcd_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic536.png[/img]

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8298-stiles/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="8298" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8298-stiles/">@stiles</a>, <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/2413-elemental/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="2413" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/2413-elemental/">@elemental</a> and <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6338-discrepancy/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6338" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6338-discrepancy/">@Discrepancy</a> -

well, there have been a number of experiments with Nomads, some with rather surprising results...[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/ph34r.png[/img]/emoticons/ph34r@2x.png 2x" title=":ph34r:" width="20" />

Here I used the "Boarding House Nomads" (from WoB) which gives you random sized groups of Nomads, even in a late game... side-effect - groups can be really any size, from very small to really HUGE... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/laugh@2x.png 2x" title="xD" width="20" />

* like this force of 500+ wanted to overrun a town of about 700+... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/58462f71e9951_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic556.png[/img]