Mountain Things

RED's NMT 3 story townhouses would give you more residences with less foorprint. save you space on those tight maps.

Quote:
6 hours ago, stiles said:

RED's NMT 3 story townhouses would give you more residences with less foorprint. save you space on those tight maps.

There are lots of house sets that increase housing with less footprints. But they all flatten the ground (or you have to flatten the ground before placing them) and it looks silly. I'd like more sets that are built into the mountain in the sense they don't flatten the ground and look like they were actually made to be built into / on a slope. Something to transition from all my flat places to the mountain side, if you will. Personally it really bugs me when I have a realistic looking setup and then all of a sudden very unnatural ugly looking 'cliffs' or sudden dips where my civilization starts.

The best solution is a dedicated and seamless mountain set that cleverly blends with the mountainside. 

It would be best if it had all vanilla building types, and a few special mountain only things that fit the theme.

I kind of did it for the dock set. I'd like to do it one day for mountains also.

A bit of my struggle personally is I'm working on new <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> but also some other large banished mods that aren't known publicly so for a while my hands are tied.