Farmers stop working

Some things I would suggest to combat this issue:

• Cancel any resource clearing areas in "Late Winter". This will give your farmers time to travel home again before "Early Spring". 

• Provide places to access tools/fuel/food/clothing nearby. Even a tiny market or cart vendors nearby will keep farmers from having to travel into the city for resources/necessities.

• Also provide other nearby services such as worship and education.

I like to build my farming areas as large swaths of fields with a central "farming community" of several homes, a general store, a worship building, a school, and a well. Then around that, I'll build a bunch of 10 x 15 farms and 15 x 15 dense orchards. They usually are planting by Spring at least this way if I don't forget to cancel those pesky resource clear orders.

To add to Azure's suggestions - it also helps to have a bunch of Laborers... if enough of them can jump in to do the clearing, your farmers (and other professionals) will not stray too far.

the problem is the fences in the corners, we started to have that bug since the first days of MODs , in fact since i made decorative items pack with fences inside.

at the begining they will work normally, but at some point, the path to enter those field are switching to the corners, and if these corners are blocked with a fence... they cant access the field anymore.... thats a pathing problem with the game.

So there should be a road or clear tiles between all the fences and fields?  Or use ghosts?

yup

seems i read somewhere that the farmers start at the sw corner. and if that is blocked they won't work the field.i try to leave a gap of a space or 2 even between the fields.