Download confusion..
I'm sure this gets asked a lot but here it is anyway.. 
I'm not sure if I'm supposed to choose between MM and CC or if they're supposed to work together.. or if indeed, one contains the other. Genuinely confused.

Really sorry if this has been asked already. Couldn't find the answer in search as I was unsure of what to search for..

To clarify, what do I download to get the most out of one or both of these amazing sounding mods.
MM is CC plus many other mods compiled into 1 mod. since it is so much bigger, it does take more computer memory to run. the MM -Mega Mod is 100+ mods.might even b at 200 by now.

so u do not need the MM to get CC. and if u load the MM, it already has the CC included in it. much is preference by players and their computer power or ability.
(06-29-2021, 02:08 PM)stiles Wrote: MM is CC plus many other mods compiled into 1 mod. since it is so much bigger, it does take more computer memory to run. the MM -Mega Mod is 100+ mods.might even b at 200 by now.

so u do not need the MM to get CC. and if u load the MM, it already has the CC included in it. much is preference by players and their computer power or ability.

Brilliant. Thank you.