MegaMod 8 RC3 Discussion / Bug Reports

Well, we'd better do something about this, it's only a matter of time before bannies start fall through the floor... or the whole thing topples over.

I feel it would be funny to make an actual leaning tower though, hehe. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

another bug I found: Embx61's Bakery won't make Sugar Cookies.... I have plenty of Flour AND Sugar, but the Sugar won't come into the Bakery

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/25854-majorthomas/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="25854" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/25854-majorthomas/">@MajorThomas</a>  Kralyerg has fixed this for the next release.  

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6315-sabouma/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6315" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6315-sabouma/">@Sabouma</a>  Kralyerg has fixed the Bakery for the next release too.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/18665-rootytoot/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="18665" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/18665-rootytoot/">@RootyToot</a> As Red Ketchup explained, mods turning red doesn't mean they are incompatible at all. It just means they affect the same code. My concern is that you say it still crashed.  Were you able to resolve this or do we need to address this further?

Quote:
4 hours ago, estherhb said:

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/18665-rootytoot/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="18665" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/18665-rootytoot/">@RootyToot</a> As Red Ketchup explained, mods turning red doesn't mean they are incompatible at all. It just means they affect the same code. My concern is that you say it still crashed.  Were you able to resolve this or do we need to address this further?

I haven't tried it again, sorry.

So I can understand; the three mods will always turn red? They affect each other, but it is not a conflict with other mods? I understand it "could" be a conflict with another mod, but since I had all other mods turned off it was just the 3 mods using the same code so should be no problem?

I will start a new game tomorrow and try it again, sadly I don't remember exactly what I was doing at the time. I will let you know if it happens again, and where/what/why.

Thanks for the input.

let me give you an example. you have a mod that make cotton. and then you have another mod that take this cotton and will make a cloth with it....

to be able to compile you absolutely need to put the cotton files in both mod.

since each mod affect each other, and they both have some cotton files... bang! they turn RED. but that doesnt mean this = conflict , this = crash and this = bad !!

the thing in this game is missing... is an hash tag verification : if both files inside both mods are exactly the same, exactly the same hashtag ... then = green = ok.

thats what the game is missing. a double proof system.

another bug, actually one that has been around since Rice seeds were introduced: the Rice stays on the field, it's not being picked up appropriately.... it even stays on the field when the farmer starts planting again

Quote:
3 hours ago, Sabouma said:

another bug, actually one that has been around since Rice seeds were introduced: the Rice stays on the field, it's not being picked up appropriately.... it even stays on the field when the farmer starts planting again

It's been out a while! Thanks for letting us know.

These trees (Town pine) from ghost section are unable to remove as they can not be secected at all. None of removal options worked. I haven't try planting other trees yet so I don't know if it is only those or there is more.

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_03/20180327201104_1.jpg.b0c2f4b5b2ad68d267d2ff58d983434a.jpg[/img]

Monk works here and does not accept any students. (I found this topic here also: http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=2251.30)

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_03/20180327203355_1.jpg.00acbc179809e980ffa6161c85e70ddf.jpg[/img]

Many thanks for the Mega Mod and all the hard work.

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_03/20180327201444_1.jpg.4e0e3952d087f5628b769d963ddbd5e2.jpg" data-fileid="2987">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_03/20180327201444_1.jpg.4e0e3952d087f5628b769d963ddbd5e2.jpg[/img]</a>

something weird is happening... I had a Standard Pasture of 150 chickens... I've been watching it for the past 10 minutes, and my Chickens are dying off for no reason at all.... I don't understand, looks like a bug