"Book" from traders

I know from past experiences that Stop Burning the Coal , No Coal in Houses and Stop Burning all the Coal used to hinder the Monastery from being able to hold it in its inventory.  

But modders change the way their mods work from time to time so I don't know if they still work that way or not, since I no longer use them. 

I am also thinking I had read it somewhere (possibly on the old site, maybe) that <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> has something in it about coal usage in homes.  

Here are a few quotes I found on both of these sites, maybe they can offer some clarity [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Gyutaan  [author] Dec 16, 2014 @ 10:31pm 

@BoseAudio

I think the issue some people were having was what you described, that coal was being stored as iron. The way to prevent citizens from using coal as fuel is to remove the "Fuel" flag from the item. However, to let citizen pick up coal, I would either have to add "CoalFuel" as an item citizens can carry (requiring me to modify additional files and increasing the likelihood of incompatibility) or add the "Iron" flag (which citizens can already carry) to coal. I opted for the second solution, and coal being stored with iron is the result of that.

And while reading over this  it seems there was a compatibility issue at one time with Specialized Stockpiles.  Only <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4-shockpuppet/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="4" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4-shockpuppet/">@ShockPuppet</a> or <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a> would have an answer to that.

Messages In This Thread
"Book" from traders - by Johntodd - 12-06-2016, 05:01 PM
"Book" from traders - by Kralyerg - 12-06-2016, 06:03 PM
"Book" from traders - by KevinTheCynic - 12-07-2016, 10:50 PM
"Book" from traders - by rejectedegg - 12-11-2016, 09:07 AM
"Book" from traders - by KevinTheCynic - 12-11-2016, 09:35 AM
"Book" from traders - by rejectedegg - 12-11-2016, 09:37 AM
"Book" from traders - by Johntodd - 12-11-2016, 09:52 AM
"Book" from traders - by estherhb - 12-11-2016, 12:38 PM
"Book" from traders - by rejectedegg - 12-11-2016, 07:22 PM
"Book" from traders - by estherhb - 12-11-2016, 11:44 PM