CC 1.75 Spreadsheets

Thanks a bunch!  I know this took you forever to do but we all appreciate you and how hard you worked doing this for us.

What are the production stats for the Driftwood Scavenger?

The Production Spreadsheet shows inputs, outputs and profitability for manufactured goods.  Like Foresters, Herbalists and Fishermen, the Driftwood Scavenger doesn't manufacture anything - he just "gathers" stuff.  The amount gathered is partly based on "Work Required" and "Work Time" which are numbers in the code for that building. However, you can't calculate the quantity gathered just by knowing those numbers because other factors come into play such as how far the worker lives from the job site and how far he has to go to get food, tools and clothing.  Whether a worker is educated or not can also make a difference.  

The only way you can figure out how much the Driftwood Scavenger produces in a year is to take a look at the production numbers for that site.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6-estherhb/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6-estherhb/">@estherhb</a>, thanks for this invaluable tool! Question: do the input and output quantities listed apply PER WORKER or for the WHOLE BUILDING at max staffing levels?

Assume each worker.  Note that educated workers generally produce more than uneducated workers.  To produce Hide Coats, the Tailor needs 2 Leather. An educated worker will produce 2 Hide Coats but an uneducated worker will only produce 1 Hide Coat.

estherhb,

Just discovered a possible discrepancy in the construction sheet for housing. I was comparing the rustic adobe to the town adobe and noticed that the resources required for the rustic where wrong.  With that it appears that the upgrade from rustic to town is actually a downgrade.  Specifically in terms of fuel. Is this a mistake in the data sheet or a error when coding the building?  

That being said how did you acquire with these numbers is there a debug menu or a config file which you where able to pull some of these values?  Where do if find the value "fuelperresource"?

I fixed the Construction Materials required to 25 logs and 6 stone.  I'll see if I can find out what the current Fuel Rating and Storage Ratings are for both houses; it could be that I used numbers from a beta version instead of the final numbers.  I pull the numbers from files supplied by the Black Liquid team.  I don't know what the value "fuelperresource" is but I'll check on that too.

@lildarry1024 Kralyerg checked the code for the Rustic Abode and the Town Abode and found that yes, the Rustic Abode is better than the Town Abode as it relates to fuel and storage.  This can be fixed in a future version of <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, but there are no plans for one at the moment.  "Fuelperresource" is the same thing as the fuel rating in the spreadsheets.

Is there a list of resource "types" or sort by category somewhere? This would also be great in game. To sort by "Type" then by Quantity or Name in the Town Hall, Market and Trader windows. I know absolutely nothing about programming or I would do it... lol! But keep up the great work on these existing mods! You've made the game great again!

Quote:
16 hours ago, PillsBurger said:

Is there a list of resource "types" or sort by category somewhere?

I don't think there's a way to do it in game, but there's this:

http://blackliquidsoftware.com/index.php?/topic/39-all-resources-in-colonial-charter/

It's a graphic of all the resources, sorted by type.