BlackLiquid Forums
CC 1.75 Spreadsheets - Printable Version

+- BlackLiquid Forums (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Banished General (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Resources, Charts & Information (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: CC 1.75 Spreadsheets (/showthread.php?tid=900)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

CC 1.75 Spreadsheets - estherhb - 01-29-2017

Below are links to the Production, Construction and Storage spreadsheets for Colonial Charter 1.75.  To print, make sure you specify Landscape and Fit Columns on One Page.  (Best to print preview before printing so there are no surprises.)  

Colonial Charter 1.75 Construction Spreadsheet:  HERE

Colonial Charter 1.75 Production Spreadsheet:  HERE

Colonial Charter 1.75 Storage Spreadsheet:  HERE

CC 1.75 Spreadsheets - TuffDwarf - 01-30-2017

Thank you so much for these new spreadsheets. The ones for <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.62 were equally appreciated.  And I have been admiring the work you have done on the Wiki .. can't imagine how long it must have taken you! ...  I find I turn to the Wiki all the time especially with all the new stuff in <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.7, so thank you even more for ALL the work you do for us BaniFans.

CC 1.75 Spreadsheets - Bro - 02-21-2017

I'm so confused.  There is a column called Fuel, now I would take that to be, amount of fuel used per year to heat the house.  Problem is according to this spreadsheet the boarding house provides no heat because it requires no fuel.  

I'm trying to  figure which are the best/worst when it comes to occupancy/footprint vs fuel costs.  

CC 1.75 Spreadsheets - estherhb - 02-21-2017

"Fuel" is a rating not a consumption number. So, a Stone House has a rating of 90 and the Wooden House has a rating of 60.  These are the two types of homes in the vanilla game.  According to BanishedInfo.com, Stone Houses use an average of 20 firewood per year (depending on the length of winter) and Wood houses use an average of 30 firewood per year.  

CC 1.75 Spreadsheets - Bro - 02-21-2017

Quote:
45 minutes ago, estherhb said:

"Fuel" is a rating not a consumption number. So, a Stone House has a rating of 90 and the Wooden House has a rating of 60.  These are the two types of homes in the vanilla game.  According to BanishedInfo.com, Stone Houses use an average of 20 firewood per year (depending on the length of winter) and Wood houses use an average of 30 firewood per year.  

Thank you! It was driving me nuts.  On the one hand the bigger the house the more fuel it would need, on the other, the better the house the more fuel efficient.  So I said to myself, that could go either way.  lol

CC 1.75 Spreadsheets - Kralyerg - 02-21-2017

I think the actual variable name is called "fuelperresource" or something like that. I think of it as "how much warmth do you get per unit of fuel burned" . So the higher the number, the better.

CC 1.75 Spreadsheets - aantono - 03-04-2017

For the storage section in the Construction Spreadsheet, can the storage capacity be added as a column?

CC 1.75 Spreadsheets - estherhb - 03-05-2017

You should be able to download the Construction Spreadsheet and add any information you would like.

CC 1.75 Spreadsheets - estherhb - 03-30-2017

I've updated the Production, Construction and Storage spreadsheets for <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.75. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

CC 1.75 Spreadsheets - paulojl - 03-31-2017

Many thanks Esther for your hard work.