Taverns, Pubs & Inns

I've had similar problems. The ale wenches don't seem to do anything. There can be plenty of luxuries in other locations and they will not go and get any. I do use other mods, not just <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>. I don't know if it's a compatibility issue or if ale wenches are bugged, but I gave up building an inn and garden because it was just doesn't work for me. Similar problem with the small tavern. I haven't tried the other <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> taverns etc.

Funny that, we were just discussing that issue elsewhere: luxuries being brought to markets instead of the tavern buildings. Guess you could say it's a "known issue". Probably not worth rolling out a new <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> version for it, but a "fix" to load above might happen if Kralyerg spots what causes the problem and we bribe him with enough cookies. (No pressure Kralyerg! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" /> )

Then we hope that the problem will be found soon. Maybe he can handle it once by changing Pups / taverns so that the things from the market are also delivered there. Then it does not matter if it is stored in the market.

How can one handle the problem for the time being? You discussed where else do you say. Do you have an interim solution?

I've had some partial success in smuggling stuff into the tavern by temporarily setting my markets to have 0 vendor. Stuff that does get to the tavern stays there even once you get vendors back. Tavern people are apparently unable to get stuff from the market once it's there but if they get to it first, they keep it.

Maybe if the tavern is closer to the booze production than a market, it can get some of it regularly. I'll try it when I'm back to my place with my desktop. My laptop is running an unmodded Banished for giggles at the moment [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" title=":P" width="20" />

(And the "elsewhere" was in DMs because I couldn't remember how/why luxuries were going to the market and if that was normal. It's not.)

I wonder if it could be that the luxuries flag was disabled for markets in previous versions of <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, but when more flags were added in the last version of Banished, it got accidentally re-added to the markets in the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> update.

Hi. Just wanted to chime in and say that I am also experiencing the issue of my luxuries getting stored (and stuck!) in markets. I'm running <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.75 without MegaMod. I am not currently running Ridiculous Storage, but if that offers a temporary quick fix for this problem, then perhaps I shall. Thanks! ;-)

So my issue with this was that the version of "Slightly Ridiculous Storage" I was using enabled markets to stock Luxuries. I updated it to the November 2017 version and rebuilt my markets, and things seem to work now.

I'd have sworn I had updated that mod in December, but I guess it had escaped my Big Cleanup And Update spree. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" title=":P" width="20" />

I don't know how it is with just <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.75, could be that there's a bit of an error but if you get one of the recently updated "Ridiculous Storage" mod loaded above <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, it should fix the issue once you rebuild the markets. There are versions of that mod that only increase the storage capacities by a littl bit, so it doesn't feel too "cheaty". [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />