BlackLiquid Forums
Taverns, Pubs & Inns - Printable Version

+- BlackLiquid Forums (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Banished General (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Questions, Help & Support (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Taverns, Pubs & Inns (/showthread.php?tid=435)

Pages: 1 2 3

Taverns, Pubs & Inns - eumelbear - 11-06-2017

Hi there,

I have noticed that storage of luxury goods in any of the pub/ tavern/ inn buildings doesn't really seem to work?

I have to place a brewery right next to the pub or otherwise very, very few luxury products end up in the pub. And even when they are right next to each other, stock levels in the pub seem a bit low.

I have loads of luxuries stored elsewhere, just not where I assume they are of any use to anyone, so it's not that I am not producing enough.

Anyone else have a similar issue? What's, if there is one, the solution?

Thanks!

Eumelbear

Taverns, Pubs & Inns - estherhb - 11-06-2017

Are you staffing your Taverns with 1-2 Ale Wenches? Those are the people who go out and find the Ale to put in the Tavern.  The building defaults to 0 staff so it is easy to forget to hire a wench or 2.

Taverns, Pubs & Inns - eumelbear - 11-06-2017

Hi there,

sorry, forgot to mention that. Yes, all pub buildings are staffed to maximum. However, according to the description, that shouldn'd make a difference?

Best,

Eumelbear

Taverns, Pubs & Inns - estherhb - 11-06-2017

You mention that you "have loads of luxuries stored elsewhere",   What luxuries are being stored where?  Which mods/versions of those mods are you using?  Are you using Banished 1.0.7?  

Taverns, Pubs & Inns - eumelbear - 11-08-2017

Hi there,

I'm using Banished 1.0.7 with various inedible meat mods, ridiculous storage mod, no smoke, and <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.75. <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> is loading last in the load order.

Alcohol (from monestaries and 1 brewery with berries) and tobacco are mostly stored in markets.

Best,

Eumelbear

Taverns, Pubs & Inns - estherhb - 11-08-2017

Markets should not be able to store items that have the Luxuries flag such as alcohol or pub meals. Note that Tobacco Leaf is a "Textile" and when it is cured it makes Pipe Tobacco which is a "Luxury" - when you say "Tobacco" do you mean the leaves or "Pipe Tobacco"?  Please verify that you are using Banished 1.0.7 (it shows at the bottom of the 1st screen when you load your game).  Did you start this game while using 1.0.7? Is there a specific Market that's storing the Ale produced by your Monastery?   

Taverns, Pubs & Inns - eumelbear - 11-09-2017

Hi there,

just checked, using Version 1.0.7, Build 170910.

I did mean Pipe Tobacco, so the processed good.

I used Old Town Markets and Small Markets.

In the other game Ale was stord in all markets, not necessarily just those close to the production facilities. I also got to produce Cachaca and it stored as Spirits in the Tavern next to it as well as the markets.

I started a new game last night and it is happening again with a Small Market and Ale from a monestary.

Both games were started using Version 1.0.7 as far as I am aware.

Best,

Eumelbear

Taverns, Pubs & Inns - estherhb - 11-09-2017

Well, Heck Ned.  Let's ask the expert:  @Kralyerg - is this a known issue when using the compatibility mod + CC1.75 + MegaMod?  I never play them together. 

Taverns, Pubs & Inns - eumelbear - 11-09-2017

Hi there,

sorry, just to clarify, I am only using <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.75.

Mods are as follows (in that load order): 

<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> No Smoke

Increased <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>

Inedible Meats (various types) & Milk

Ridiculous Storage

<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>: 1.75 Journey.

Best,

Eumelbear

Taverns, Pubs & Inns - estherhb - 11-09-2017

Just a thought - Are you using the most recent Ridiculous Storage mod? v16 (it will be shown in the game when you select "Mods)