Colonial Charter 1.7 Dev Blog #1

[Image: Nv2QOa.jpg]

A fire brazier tower for the walls, because we think its cool [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

This set of wall missing only corner tower or something. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" title=":P" width="20" />

Quote:
30 minutes ago, DesoPL said:

This set of wall missing only corner tower or something. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" title=":P" width="20" />

just use the new brazier tower, it fit perfectly

retextured the lean to storages a little bit

[Image: t192T3.jpg]

Quote:
12 minutes ago, ShockPuppet said:

just use the new brazier tower, it fit perfectly

What about a roofed F-variety?

Quote:
8 minutes ago, ShockPuppet said:

retextured the lean to storages a little bit

[Image: t192T3.jpg]

Gods our town is going to look so much like a dump if we use this tileset. I love it. Would fit perfectly in an abandoned village start

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/153-feneris/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="153" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/153-feneris/">@Feneris</a> yeah I'm planning some kind of cover/roof [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

spent a long time making the texture for the cloth fringing

[Image: 4FC9ra.jpg]

now i have that texture though, it becomes easy to use in different places.

Here you can see i make a HQ original before it is made ready for game

[Image: 82zkmC.jpg]

And here is the texture being used in part on the tower piece for the new walls

[Image: zt7Jkm.jpg]

And i might have to look at incorporating this new texture with the new lean to storages... maybe on 1 or 2 of them.

yep. its a dump [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

[Image: rVMmC5.jpg]