BlackLiquid Forums
Despo begins to modding :-) - Printable Version

+- BlackLiquid Forums (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Banished General (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Mods General Discussion (https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Despo begins to modding :-) (/showthread.php?tid=698)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Despo begins to modding :-) - despo20 - 04-06-2017

A little update and a question:

- I've realized the first accessory building: a small courtyard with a little vegetable garden. It works like a storage, the garden is just a decoration.

- And here came the question! I set it as a generic storage with the five vanilla flags, but I would also include the new flags.

What should I do? Simply add the flags at the code below, or are there more files to add/edit ? And what is the exact name of the flags to use to be compatible with <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>?

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a>, I need your help! Be patient with a newbie [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/rolleyes.gif[/img]/emoticons/rolleyes@2x.png 2x" title="9_9" width="20" />

Code:
StorageDescription storage
{
    RawMaterialFlags _storageFlags = Edible | Tool | Health | Clothing | Textile;
    bool _areaBasedLimit = false;
    bool _available = false;
    int _volumeLimit = 1000;
}

A pair of pictures of my new creation

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_04/D20_storage_wip_2.jpg.31cc503494190fb8d0f3e8f86482b6c3.jpg" data-fileid="1960">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_04/D20_storage_wip_2.thumb.jpg.2dcb6c91a59097a476e511dbba3a4cba.jpg[/img]</a>

All my things together

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_04/D20_storage_wip_3.jpg.3c89ff43da35a6c2aa1784d8afe2a388.jpg[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_04/D20_storage_wip_4.jpg.a55858583a41ef28f88d29b6a11be18d.jpg[/img]

Despo begins to modding :-) - Kralyerg - 04-06-2017

Quote:
1 hour ago, despo20 said:

What should I do?

That's an easy one.

This is what I have general storage barns set to:

Code:
    RawMaterialFlags _storageFlags = Edible | Tool | Health | Clothing | Textile | Grain | Vegetable | Fruit | Protein | Custom0 | Custom1 | Custom2 | Custom6 | Custom7 | Custom8 | Custom9;

I find it a good idea to put the actual food flags in, for cases of non-edible foods (Flour only has the Grain flag, but not the Edible flag). 

The new flags you want are the Custom numbered ones.  0-2 and 6-9.  3-5 are stockpiling ones, although you're welcome to make them be stored in your barns if you want.

Despo begins to modding :-) - despo20 - 04-07-2017

Thanks <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a>! Clear and precise.

It's exactly what I needed [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

Despo begins to modding :-) - KevinTheCynic - 04-10-2017

Wow! I cannot wait for these to be released!

I have a minor fascination with medieval architecture, particularly the atypical look of town streets compared to the regular/controlled look of streets from more modern eras. So having more of the irregular medieval style buildings for the game is great. I'm really looking forward to any other medieval buildings you make. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Despo begins to modding :-) - despo20 - 04-10-2017

Thanks Kevin!

I'm at work on a pair of F key variants, after which I will release the v1.0 [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/58462f70003fe_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic553.png[/img]

Despo begins to modding :-) - anni71 - 04-10-2017

Quote:
1 hour ago, despo20 said:

Thanks Kevin!

I'm at work on a pair of F key variants, after which I will release the v1.0 [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/58462f70003fe_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic553.png[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/58462f70003fe_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic553.png[/img] Oh yes! Please! These medieval houses are soo adorable [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/58462db143062_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic622.png[/img], can't wait for your mod. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/blush.png[/img]/emoticons/blush@2x.png 2x" title=":$" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/584634bc7192d_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic503.png[/img]

Despo begins to modding :-) - KevinTheCynic - 04-10-2017

Quote:
5 hours ago, anni71 said:

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/58462f70003fe_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic553.png[/img] Oh yes! Please! These medieval houses are soo adorable [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/58462db143062_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic622.png[/img], can't wait for your mod. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/blush.png[/img]/emoticons/blush@2x.png 2x" title=":$" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/584634bc7192d_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic503.png[/img]

As a "typical male", I wouldn't use the word adorable to describe them [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" title=":P" width="20" /> [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" /> but yes they are pretty damned awesome and like <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9077-anni71/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="9077" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9077-anni71/">@anni71</a>, I cannot wait to have them in my game [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> and F variants just make Banished life even better [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/58462f70003fe_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic553.png[/img]

It's going to be difficult stopping myself from checking here every couple of hours to see when they've been released! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/laugh@2x.png 2x" title="xD" width="20" />

Despo begins to modding :-) - QueryEverything - 04-10-2017

Quote:
2 hours ago, KevinTheCynic said:

As a "typical male", I wouldn't use the word adorable to describe them [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" title=":P" width="20" /> [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" /> but yes they are pretty damned awesome and like <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9077-anni71/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="9077" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9077-anni71/">@anni71</a>, I cannot wait to have them in my game [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> and F variants just make Banished life even better [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/58462f70003fe_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic553.png[/img]

It's going to be difficult stopping myself from checking here every couple of hours to see when they've been released! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/laugh@2x.png 2x" title="xD" width="20" />

pfffffttttttt ...  you can use adorable.

Just don't be like me and say it on an Army base when referring to a tank, then follow it up with, "oh wow, that's cute".  Hahahahahahaha

Oh, yes, <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/12323-despo20/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="12323" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/12323-despo20/">@despo20</a> please don't make us beg [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Despo begins to modding :-) - Bartender - 04-11-2017

I can't wait to try these ingame either! I do hope that you intend to continue creating things after such an amazing start [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />! A whole medieval town in this theme would be absolutely amazing.

Despo begins to modding :-) - anni71 - 04-11-2017

Quote:
19 hours ago, KevinTheCynic said:

As a "typical male", I wouldn't use the word adorable to describe them [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" title=":P" width="20" /> [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Hehe... I'm a woman and be allowed to use "adorable". [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" title=":P" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/laugh@2x.png 2x" title="xD" width="20" />

Quote:
16 hours ago, QueryEverything said:

pfffffttttttt ...  you can use adorable.

Just don't be like me and say it on an Army base when referring to a tank, then follow it up with, "oh wow, that's cute".  Hahahahahahaha

In 'World of Tanks' <span>you are certainly alone</span>, to say or squeak: 'HOW CUTE!' [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/laugh@2x.png 2x" title="xD" width="20" /><span>I just imagine it</span> and must laugh loudly. 

You both are funny. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />