Timed Items

Here is a question, and I'm sure it has already been looked into and tried, and will therefore be a very quick no, but is it possible to have timed models, perhaps linked with seasons or months or something?

For example, the trees change leaf colour with the season etc., crops grow and die, is it possible to piggy back on that and make a model change with the season? Such as a ship... (revealing evil plans) that in winter is a mere keel, in spring changes to a hull, in summer changes to a hull with decks and rigging, in fall is a complete ship, and in winter disappears back into a hull? This way you could simulate building bigger things in ship yards etc. and not be limited to the tiny things that the bannies have to carry around. 

then we make a ghost mod for the kids. they ice skate in winter,swim in summer,and play baseball spring n fall. and then those ppl who want decorations for holidays can have houses that change with season. ans then we can.........

Not possible. The internal time system that leaves, harvests etc use are not able to be manipulated.

You can piggyback on the leaves though, I've thought about it before.

For example, you could have a stone calendar with a yellow sun in it, the sun will use the leaf function,  and when winter comes will disappear. This could be a neat trick.

You could do the same with moon, by manipulating how it shows its snow texture, same way I made ice.

You'd have yellow sun appear in summer only, blue moon in winter (or whatever items/textures you choose)