Trading Post Staff

Sorry if this is posted elsewhere, I searched references to trading post for a long while and didn't see anything asking this:

I love the specialized traders, they seem to get boats at higher frequency with bigger loads. But, their staff (5) is too small, especially when the city get over 1000. Regular trading posts can grow to a staff of 20, which makes a difference when auto-trading and/or picking up custom orders which can really get big (biggest one I have seen so far was 85,000 units) It takes 5 workers a horribly long time to put all that stuff away, even when magazines are close by.

If 20 seems like too big a staff, I'd go for 10, it would at least double how fast stuff gets put away. Thanks for considering my request.

did you check "world of banished"? they have a new trader there. it was designed to be bigger,not sure of how many traders thou. if you place more markets near the trade post they would keep items supplied closer to help also.

The large port has storage of 320,000 and max of 10 workers. Found
here

Yes, thank you for the ideas. I have created an account at world of banished and browsed their stuff. More excellent examples of creativity and generosity. The 10 worker large port is handsome; I like the stone look. But... I am still more interested in specialized trading ports. e.g. food only or industrial items only, etc. 

That’s why I love the ones included in MegaMod so much, except for the too-small staff.

almost everything we do at world of banished [ are/will be ] included in the mega mod [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />