Pasture query

Hello Thought this was slightly different to pasture problems so...

When placing and stretching out pastures I can not change the orientation of the little shelter. I have tried dragging from each different corner and using the r, t and f keys, and also changing the camera view. All to no avail! Am I not doing this correctly or is it just that it is not possible to do so? Any input appreciated.

Hmmm... pastures (and the little shed) can definitely be rotated with "T"...

Sorry if this sounds obvious - but you mean regular pastures, right? Not one of the modded ones - iirc, there is one or the other mod that removes that shed.

Also, if you set the pasture against mountains, the shed may disappear below ground - but I think you would still see it on at least two rotations...

thanks for the speedy reply. Yah, it works! I had tried on previous setups, 1.04 and NF, and probably been stupidly pressing wrong key or letting go the held mouse button too early! I had not recently tried in late game, post 1.06 TFA update, when I had stock - I always play hard adam & eve starts, not trying the free placement / debug yet.

Am very glad to know that its movable thank you kindly. And huge thanks for your inspiring images - you have a very good eye (or two!)

Could you create a question answered tick please - I am a totally new, ie 5th post ever!, (this my fourth), to any forum, so apologies for poor internet etiquette!

Oh wow, I never new!  *goes off to bulldoze existing pastures [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />  Thank you [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />