Missing Buildings

I just installed the new mod and i seem to have a lot of houses missing to what I had with 1.6.  I am watching a play through on Youtube with the new mod and the house list looks twice as long as what I'm seeing?  For example, I use the farm house a lot in mega mod, but it isn't showing now and all the icons are in grey not colour.  Am I doing something wrong?

The Farm House was never in Colonial Charter. It was in MegaMod. <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.7 isn't MegaMod, so it doesn't include many many of the things in it.

MegaMod is a compilation package of many different mods, Colonial Charter is one of them. So everything in <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.62 is in MegaMod, but not everything that is in MegaMod is in <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>.

So can both mods be ran together, or will this cause issues?

Yes, place <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> above <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> on your mod list and everything should be fine.

Thank you very much, I appreciate everything you do for us, it's most appreciated [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Quote:
10 hours ago, Jayded said:

So can both mods be ran together, or will this cause issues?

yes, they can be used together, I am doing it myself [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />