Rice Flour

I think I requested this on the old forum but I'm not positive. I always have a ton of rice and the ability to make flour at the mills with it would be fantastic. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" /> 

The new City Windmill makes Flour using Rice [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4008-mellowtraumatic/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="4008" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/4008-mellowtraumatic/">@mellowtraumatic</a> That's a damned fine idea! I'd definitely use a rice flour mod if it was available.

EDIT: Hahaha, <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6-estherhb/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6-estherhb/">@estherhb</a> you posted just as I was posting my reply! So thank you very muchly, I didn't realize the City Windmill could do that. Learn something new everyday [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Fantastic! Thank you for the heads up, esther!