another way to download CC1.7 JOURNEY??

any way we can get a different link for the new version?? i can not get google drive to download on this comp. comes up with a box that says google can't scan it due to file size,i click "download anyway" and nothing happens.google drive says it is because i am using iE9. but i actually thought i downloaded the new pilgrim house mod from here. now i can't download <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> or the maritimes mod. much appreciated thank you

Hey <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8298-stiles/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="8298" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8298-stiles/">@stiles</a> do you know if any other file sharing sites work for you? I'm thinking that if the Black Liquid crew has no objections, I could upload it to a file sharing service so you could try downloading it from there. However I'm thinking that if you can't access google drive then it might be a problem with other file sharing sites as well?

i am not sure why it won't load. i have loaded many files before. funny part is the gf laptop is set up the same way yet i can download on it.thats how i finally got the files. thank you for the help thou kevin.

That sounds as though it's something specific to your computer, either its a software limitation or its your internet setup or something like that. Which I think implies that you would have similar problems with other file sharing sites [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />