Labtop Suggestions

In general, simulation games tend to be more cpu bound than gpu bound, as such at this time, I do not recommend AMD processors.  Sim's also tend to like lots of RAM.  The system you are looking at seems to do well from a hardware standpoint at your target price point.  I would however recommend getting an SSD instead of a spinning HDD as the performance difference is substantial.  If you really need a large amount of storage capacity you wouldn't want it in a single drive on a laptop anyway as you are just asking for it to crash and lose all your files.  

Couple other items of note.  Dell, especially in their low-end Inspiron line does not have a great record for reliability.  Also, just like all the consumer grade computer makers, they stuff all kinds of extra crapware into them, all of which takes up space on your drive, and adversely effects performance, often substantially.  I would take a look at the Microsoft Signature store and get a system that is just pure Windows.  You might also take a look at one of the boutique builders like CyberPower or iBuyPower.

Side note, unless you really need a laptop, you can get a far more powerful desktop system for the same price.

Happy gaming.

Messages In This Thread
Labtop Suggestions - by cainacol12 - 02-04-2017, 05:45 AM
Labtop Suggestions - by Necora - 02-04-2017, 08:14 AM
Labtop Suggestions - by stiles - 02-04-2017, 08:42 AM
Labtop Suggestions - by CaptVader - 02-04-2017, 01:18 PM
Labtop Suggestions - by Paeng - 02-04-2017, 03:13 PM
Labtop Suggestions - by QueryEverything - 02-04-2017, 07:12 PM
Labtop Suggestions - by KevinTheCynic - 02-04-2017, 08:30 PM
Labtop Suggestions - by PredatorBeing - 02-05-2017, 08:52 PM